Notice: Black vs. White War Unavailable

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

+1 This post

2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

yes I see. I see it every time I go to KL

exShadow likes this.
  3. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Yes.

4. [GM]Ahri

We are enhancing then Blessing of Fate buff.

Elsikerins likes this.
  5. TornadoLi

TornadoLi Member

I was one of the first and few to start fighting bug abusers, reporting with videos, etc. But I have given up, just wasting my time and pretty much on the verge of quitting :(

Fannypack and exShadow like this.
  6. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Lol this game is not about you, or any other player being happy :D They don't care that you quit. as long as there's someone in black market spending money for items so others can spam their money on IM...
    If GM's gave a single fyck, they would just use permanent bans or delete actual inventories of bug abusers. But they won't cause that's lost income. It's a huge bias. Can't be really helped. Has happened everywhere. Just cheat to your hearts content and if you are not the chosen one you will be banned within a day :D

exShadow likes this.
  7. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I've bought 930k cc in my time here over the last 9 months or so either for me or for items f2p friends have wanted/needed from IM and some days I don't even feel like playing anymore. What's the point, some people abuse a bug and they're better off than I probably every will be even if I spend thousands more on game.

Fannypack, TornadoLi and exShadow like this.
  8. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

Thats why I dont invest on this game. The more you invest the more pain :)

9. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

Yup, exactly!

I’ve spent the amount which someone else cannot even imagine. But now, with all those cheaters, botters and bug abusers, there’s no point competing them. We’ve sent several reports yet no action were taken. Because GM cannot trace/track how they do. Cannot trace/track doesn’t meant these cheap players not glitching. GM seems enjoying to keep them just to kick all the spenders out of the game who supported the game through all these years. What could we do anyway? This isn’t the game we published/managed. Thats how RedFox operate their business. Like it or not. Regardless of how much we’ve invested, we do have our choices to leave or wait and see awhile more...

10. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

yeah understanding how their abuses work is a good t hing to do. doesnt mean you cant ban current cheaters who are beyond doubt cheating or abusing glitch. or just delete their inventories. but as i said the problem lies within how much money these make for redfox. or im not pointing fingers, individuals in particular? Because the way RF handles things suggests JUST THAT

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2019
    exShadow likes this.
  11. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

If its true bout those exploits.....they work for redfox and make a bit extra money that way.

Lots of publishers do this. If they dont get banned...99% of time its an employee

12. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

employee wouldn't need to cheat, they could just give themselves whatever items they wanted

13. [GM]Ahri

Those content excluding Fishing will come to our version this year according to our development schedule for 2019. According to users playing 9Dragons KR, Fishing is not a popular content. We have already requested Fishing content from the developers since we received many requests from our players. Unfortunately, we're still waiting for their feedback.

We are missing SvS and Guardian Spirit tab in the F11 window. So we believe renewing SvS isn't a bad idea since the procedure to occupying certain Fortresses will be quite different.

14. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

SvS might as well be renamed cheaters vs losers.
    The people that have abused evade bug to gain high lvl KL relics will dominate while the legitimate players wont stand a chance.

exShadow likes this.
  15. [GM]Ahri

The glitch will be fixed as I stated in one of my forum response, so you don't have to worried about any abuse during the revamp of SvS.

16. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

no but they'll still have all the OP items they've already farmed. How do you not see the problem with not removing the items they have gained by cheating?

exShadow likes this.
  17. [GM]Ahri

Actually, the team has already considered removing items obtained from players that are using the bug. Thanks for your feedback.

18. kovan10

kovan10 Member

how can that be "just considered"? You should mean , the team will remove items obtained from players that are using the bug. You saying that the team "considers" doing so is like you saying the terms of use in this game are non-existent. Because you actually not removing the items from basically cheaters is like you agreeing to cheating being okay in the game which is against the terms of use. But I hope that you not actually think it is okay.

exShadow likes this.
  19. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

previously it has been stated that items would not be removed

exShadow likes this.
  20. Phantomx0o0

Phantomx0o0 Member

It should be fixed already. It's the games problem at the first place. Players can't be blame.