Nothing happening after I press "Game Start"

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by NukerproPvP, May 25, 2017.

1. NukerproPvP

NukerproPvP New Member

So came across a rather tricky situation. I downloaded game, installed, the launcher updated, selected my resolution and pressed "Game Start". From here on as title suggest, nothing happens. There is a small loading icon next to my cursor and thats it.

In task manager, under processes the game loads briefly after I press game start, but it quikly disapears again.

I am running win 10.

Things that have been tried;
    Restart , several times.
    Delete and wipe of 9d files, redownload and reinstall. - also several times.
    Tried all the resolutions, and in window mode,and without window mode.
    Tried running as competeable for different versions of windows.
    Tried running it via steam and via normal download.
    Tried disabling firewall and/or antivirus.
    Launched in Admin Mode
    The game works on a spare laptop I tried it on aswell, So I tried moving the files from where it works, to where it dont, problem still persists.

Anyone have any suggestions to what might help?

2. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

Have you check MD5 of your setup files yet? Files may have damage... I'm not sure.

But, try to submit your problem here (https://help.playredfox.com/en/support/tickets) GMs will answer you around working time(9.00-18.00 that your can see by hold your cursor on Support menu, top of this website). Hopefully someone can help you. Good luck.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  3. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

upload_2017-5-25_19-37-35.png

or You can try to use "NINEDRAGONS" in black icon to for start the game. This help me sometimes that I have a problem. Hopefully your problem will be solve or someone can help you.

Regards,

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  4. NukerproPvP

NukerproPvP New Member

Hi! thanks for the help, a ticket have been written and submitted, but we havent found a solution there yet, so I thought maybe someone have experienced the same and found a fix.

As for the "NINEDRAGONS" launcher, it doesnt work for me. Neither that or the "NDLAUNCHER2" does anything, so I try run them, small loading icon shows up, but for those two not even the launcher comes up. All the things I have tried, I also have tried on "NDLAUNCHER2" and "NINEDRAGONS".

5. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Can you check your WIndows version?

Open command prompt or Run window (WinLogo + R) and write "winver" (without quotes).

I'm at 1703 (after Creators Update) and can't launch game, while I was on 1607 it was just fine.

6. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Make sure you don't have ByteFence installed in your PC. This software just kills 9D right after it is launched. Other things, please try to disable all types of security softwares before pressing Game Start button.

7. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

It seems I was right on the cause. I don't want to revert to Anniversary Update, though. Well, we are going to lose that x3 event because of Win10. AGAIN.

8. NukerproPvP

NukerproPvP New Member

Thanks a bunch for the responces, I managed to fix the issue. There was a file named WSA cleanup or something blocking my launcher, Could`nt find that file anywhere, So I just reinstalled my pc and it works now.

9. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

That was freakin' reason, lol. It's like, WTF is dat. Drunken me is thankful to you.

10. urbaneagle

urbaneagle New Member

Thanks been looking for a solution for a few days and had to dig a bit to find this post.