Non-repeatable Quests & Bug Abuse

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [CM]MBL, Mar 29, 2018.

1. arkit

arkit Member

GM, waiting for tickets wont help you find all players who abuse the quest. The only best way is reroll the server back and you fix all the mess you made. Finding buggers is like Finding a Needle in a Haystack. Do you want to repeat same mistake to let Daily Quest Abuser got away with their illegal level?

2. Barabas

Barabas New Member

Mr. GM we are really disappointed about OPN..we cant finish ours..but bellato and cora are free to do it

3. pccortez

pccortez New Member

Some interesting points about the patch, the game itself, and the community reaction:
    1- RF online is a hardcore grinding and farming game. Thats absolutely fine, if it is what you're looking for in a game. Problem is: it is ABSURDLY impossible to do it with the game allows high level players to intrrupt this process. Interestingly, I've mentioned this problem to my brother the last time we played RF, and I even said "it would nice if there was min-max level for maps. This would allow more competitive (at least not an one-hit-kill 'pvp') pvp". So what happened? Many lowbies stop playing it bcs it's IMPOSSIBLE to progress. Probably, RedFox propably noticed this and came up with this patch. And why? Bcs LOSE PLAYERS MEANS LOSE CASH! Dont fool yourselfs, this game only exists becouse it is profitable! the moment it starts not to be, the game will end!!
    2- That said: I LOVED THIS PATCH!! The funniest pvp is at high lvl, and now I have some solid perspective that I will get there! No getting killed 100x a day and having to quickly log out as soon as I spot a grey/purple dot in the map! That is ridiculous!
    3- Ppl complaining about this patch probably are the ones that guess what? Closed sette portal to mono-hit lowbies! "RF is not tha same anymore" OFC IT IS NOT IT WAS NOT FUN TO MANY TRYING TO GET FAMILIAR WITH THE GAME!! Guys, most games have specifics maps for pvps. In RF u MOSTLY have pvp maps! hahaha
    4- The patch has issues? certainly. But mostly due to glitches, that can momentaneally unbalance the game. But I look forward to the moment they will be fixed and I will enjoy a 3h farm hahaha
    5- PVP IS NOT DEAD, CW IS NOT DEAD! You just have stop whinning about a patch that FINALLY BALANCED RF and go have some DECENT PVP!
    6- There are some points that RF are bad, that I'd like to see fixed. Where are craftsman? Where are the tankers in PVP? Why damage outputs defense SO MUCH (at least at mid levels. I've red that high lvl armors are more balanced with weapons)

See y'all in game

ricciparker, GoDSpeLL and hanf2k like this.
  4. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

You don’t have to sette to level up. The reason y’all noobie come settle level up because gm reduce tc damage and it’s easy exp . If you talk about grinding . Go back hq and aba then ether then Elan . Do that in order .

Most complaint are bug.

5. samsonite

samsonite New Member

You must be hurry up before it's late. More and more players quit. They don't believe cheaters or bugs abusers would be caught. Just like old time, very similar case was happened on Gamecampus.
    You should fixed 99% of bugs or issues before you apply. You will lose players, but how many? Your next move will be very important. Good luck~

6. Terror

Terror New Member

Goodbye RF online, Red fox managed to be the worst administrator of the game! After long years of gameplay I have never seen so many bugs, I have never seen so much noobs GM, I have never see so many players gliters/hackers and not being punished, no player has been permanently banned ... The worst job is evident.

7. raxel3

raxel3 New Member

Well i havent play for some month, then back with all things here changed...
    i still cant be sure what quest is repeatable or not... or even cannot be taken...
    as i see... is opn dan many quest @ different map, like sette, ether , gainin 10 point gold pill and 0.2 exp...

can gm make this clear, all this quest is okay to taken??
    and what quest is once a day, or can taken wherever its up...

what i get is opn is ok to taken once a day, and how bout the 0.2 exp quest? its repeatable many times or once a day also?

thanks before

8. ricciparker

ricciparker Active Member

You are wrong with this comment, Cora are not able to complete this quest.

9. funnyjokes

funnyjokes New Member

Oh! This article has suggested to me many new ideas. I will embark on doing it. Hope you can continue to contribute your talents in this area. Thank you.
    funny jokes

10. alleqxis

alleqxis New Member

11. alleqxis

alleqxis New Member

Bug/spamming DQ ,, repeatable quest, so WHY SimonBelmont still Playing ??? hint !!!!