No More Healer Nukes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by egroendyk, Jul 12, 2018.

1. egroendyk

egroendyk New Member

Hi, all.

I just logged in to the game for the first time in a few months and saw that, apparently, there was a major update. Definitely frustrated that I've got to re-train everything, but I noticed that my Strategist, when going through potential skills to relearn, doesn't have any nukes available?

Were these removed as part of the update? I made this character literally so that I could use CK Healer. That's a couple of years of effort, and tons of money, put into a character, gone to waste and I will probably leave 9D if that's the case. My other characters are wimpy, in comparison, and I have no interest in starting over from square-one with this guy. I'm hoping this is just a bug and that healers can still use their Chi Kung damage skills.

Thanks for the responses in advance.

2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

no more ck healer...ck healer dead...

healer now op buffer melee/trap

well mostly trap...trap op

3. egroendyk

egroendyk New Member

Well, great. Thanks for answering, at least. I appreciate that.

There goes all my time on this game. And it looks like nukers got a major overhaul that makes their CK cooldowns so long that it's pointless to even try to use them.

Way to go RedFox. I'm out of here. Looks like yet another publisher destroyed what could've been a great game. -sigh-

4. egroendyk

egroendyk New Member

The one thing that could keep me around here is the potential for a re-role. I haven't used the Chakra Purge, because I haven't had time to figure out exactly what the best re-stat would be with the changes; does it allow for a switch of role or is there a way to if you're way past the regular re-role level?

5. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Yeah, i am sad too, because healer nukes were deleted :(. I hope smashes graphical effect is going to be increased, because they are ugly and boring, without any shiny stuff :D

6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I got a HG12 healer, as I notice we only got on healer :
    -active skills
    -smashes ;
    -buffs;
    -traps.
    Party :
    -support party mastery

You need HG12 level to level up ch10 buffs.
    As healer you become dependent on your buffs to grind.

7. egroendyk

egroendyk New Member

I'm trying to find some reason to keep playing, but I started this account and pumped all my resources into preparing a great CK Healer. All of a sudden, ALL of the gear I have is irrelevant and no longer useful. And the fact that the cap for healing buffs has increased so much has also rendered HOURS of leveling buffs completely and totally pointless. I don't want to spend the 100 hours trying to get everything back up to speed, because now I have to grind even more, while trying to learn a new stats system (for a build I don't want or claim to have expertise in; I've been CK Healer since two publishers ago), all the while not having buffs to use to sustain myself.

This is a nightmare and I think I might just throw in the towel. It was a good grind, while it lasted, but I don't know if there's any coming back from this one. I'm too scared to try to relearn CK Hybrid or something similar (I haven't focused on CK Hybrid for years and Nuker just got eff'd on the nuke cooldown times, IMO). -sigh-

8. RyderRiot

RyderRiot Member

The hours spent you are talking about. I just made a char 4 days ago and got it to PS 11 and I believe there are ppl that can do it faster. I played around 5 horas a day.

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

He refers to the time and money invested to acquire equipment and relics for chi kung build.

10. RyderRiot

RyderRiot Member

My bad. Misunderstood