No Cap...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KingxD, Apr 29, 2019.

1. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

One day imma buy the copyright and remake rumble fighter(fck buying the current version) and when I do I promise to all my fellow weebs there will be a boob slider.

Phawnix, tamirtov and KingNaveed like this.
  2. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

wow, i thought all scammers were broke
    apparently not

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

when you're buying a game that you scam on

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

this dude is the type of person to jack off with a condom on haha

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Rofl kid got jokes, @Zasty2 i think if you vamped this game up you can make good profit plus I don’t think you even have to be od rich to buy this game anymore since the value depreciated over time

6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yet the people from nigeria are richest than this guy LMAO

once rich ass bought da rumble fighter and realized rumble fighter are not worth that much.

Phawnix and LoliBot14 like this.
  7. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Humoloco you some self proclaimed millionaire but yet you out here commenting on every post I make. Take your ass to ******* Hawaii or something if you that rich bro.

8. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

i think this the same dude that explained what inflation was in one of his videos bc he assumed
    "most of us prob wouldnt know"

Arschgeist likes this.
  9. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Bro you love my videos don’t you I could only imagine what a celebrity has to deal with someone always bringing up there content in unrelated topics. You don’t think, you know it’s me cause you always be on my dck.

10. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

You do you. I'd prob play, but most of my time from today on is gonna be spent on KurtzPel

HumoLoco likes this.
  11. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

being self-proclaimed person who thinks he can buy rf, but then scams people is worse

Arschgeist and HumoLoco like this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I dont know how to self proclaimed? @LoliBot14 and GodScooby are only the one who has seen my salary already.
    I made more money than you. I can buy anything I want to yet I have to wait for next my paycheck to be waste again. Money is no objective to me. You needed about $5k a year to keep you alive for yourself. Add $5k each member of your family that's why any shetty company wanna pay you $15k a salary to feed yourself and your hoe unless u want to suck their dick to increase to $20k a salary to feed your whole family and nothing left for yourself. Another $5k to keep you and your family under the shelter. That is. The rest of remaining da money I can waste them whatever I want to. Keep that in your mind I live in California where you can see everyone carry an insane expensive bolas on the street. Unlike New York. I am making a 100k year for that simple job. Yet I am making almost 700k a year cuz I own that business. I dont have a time to take your shet by 9-0 you again.

I can bet you @LoliBot14 is possible find a good job that is making around $60k more than you. What are you doing here? Go invest more and join nigeria to become a professional scammer better. After that you can tell me the money is worthless and useless.

Arschgeist, doston8 and LoliBot14 like this.
  13. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

yea im almost 2 years into college and have no debt gg

Arschgeist, doston8 and HumoLoco like this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Good. no indebted is smart person af :> Keep going on college you will get that shetty degree to increase your salary. but i suggest you make a portfolio while you are student at college. You will get a job in no time af.

Only idiot take college turn into their indebted the rest of their life af and called college da profit.

doston8 and LoliBot14 like this.
  15. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

yea i already have a good resume along with a cover letter and i can basically get any job
    only low iq like this scammer get in debt because he is being brainwashed by nimonix

HumoLoco and doston8 like this.
  16. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

damn, i 3 year into college and have no skill to put on resume haha faktz. no debt though which is good so far haha indeed faktz. it ok doh, if i cant find jab i invent item all social use and now they hire me for jab in no time indeed faktz. i not worry at all faktz.

HumoLoco likes this.
  17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

gfg da life gettin da easier af ;>

low iq get in debt LOOOOOL

Same here. I got no resume but still got a job. But hey if you want a better resume instead of your standard resume, i can recommend use LinkedIn to build your resume so any job will look at your resume and call you in and it save your time to link them to your linkedin.

I da 5 years into college. got OOP certificated, AS computer science degree, and BS computer science. Next will be MS computer science, but f**k it. I am stop at BS computer science and ima start focusing on something. Since if you experienced 6 years of coding you get 100k a year anywhere in gaming programmer or computer science job.

Arschgeist, doston8 and LoliBot14 like this.
  18. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

oooh yeah i try link in eventually once I start my solo project faktz. I also go college 5 year get BS in mechanical engineer indeed faktz. 2 year to go, class boring though just tell me how industry work is real boring, I care more invent and create product they not tell me that stuff yet but soon I'm sure faktz.

HumoLoco likes this.
  19. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

same here all was i taking the whole math course lmao smh

20. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

Man gave up thinking and abandoned his own thread oof.

HumoLoco and LoliBot14 like this.