No balance in Pegasus server

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ll198574, Mar 7, 2020.

1. ll198574

ll198574 New Member

There is no balance of the three races in Pegasus, Bells almost won every CW, occasionally one or two mistakes, is also the result of their deliberate behavior. All pbs are killed by Bells every day, I suggest this server can be renamed Cocaboy, or GodSaip more appropriately.

To Acces, your fighting are more like a bunch of clowns, to entertain Bells’ rich player. It's better to go to some BD than go CW,

To Coras:poor Cora, only 2~3 active players are still sticking to it. They never won any CW,There is really no future in this race

To Bells, keep on fighting, Forcing all players of acc and cora to leave the serve, at that time you are truly invincible, no opponent of the kind of invincible

Odovska likes this.
  2. Gusplaz

Gusplaz New Member

To you, and to all the people that play in Pegasus: Stop playing in Pegasus... Is stupid.. there should not be two servers... Please think about it... there are no reasons to play there.

SETHDYGAMING likes this.
  3. ll198574

ll198574 New Member

upload_2020-3-8_13-18-53.png
    The Rich player, i want to go bells!!!

4. amuck

amuck New Member

Yes , please merge these servers , so he will quit immediately

5. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    let me laugh again
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

6. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

DO YOU EVEN KNOW?
    DO YOU EVEN KNOW that bells were with SOD 3 for almost 7 months and I never quit. I leveled up and became higher lvl than everyone else so bells started to improve. I became lv 60 with SOD 3 at kukra. I became lv 65 when there were none. I became lv 67 when there were none. I became lv 70 when there were none. I'm lv 74 with 35% and there are no lv 75. That's why bells win. I don't rest.
    THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME accs have SOD 3 for long because Omicron used to play constantly so bells had alliance with accs... but y'alls RL quit and brazilians only play if they're winning... if they start losing they quit...
    Stop complaining and level the hell up.

Xanster and bube92 like this.