New Server: Pegasus

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Clover, May 3, 2018.

1. littleyenyen

littleyenyen Member

I sent a ticket about the auto close error of RF Launcher and they adviced me to download a new installer, but after downloading it for hours it says mssmp3.asi is not designed to run on windows? WTF is going on with these GAME?
    ANY GM ONLINE? can anyone explain why others can play the game and others can not even Launch the game Launcher?

Attached Files:

2. [GM]Aziel

[GM]Aziel RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello RedArizona,
    Please submit a support ticket and we will gladly assist you there. Thank you!

3. [GM]Aziel

[GM]Aziel RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello littleyenyen,
    Kindly check your submitted ticket. We will need some information for further investigation regarding this issue. Please don’t forget to provide the information asked on your ticket response. Thanks

4. Vengod

Vengod New Member

We rly need some exp, pt and drop events on this server!!!!!!!!!!

5. amith600

amith600 Active Member

dude u nuts why u need xp event when u want to play 1x u must be stupid!!!!

6. Bigodation

Bigodation New Member

he wants to play in a new server, not on a 1x server, dont be a a$$hole

7. Bigodation

Bigodation New Member

Holy Crap
    o_O

But to do that, you must have kartella and PT pots, with money, rates are easy :D

But i still pray, raise the drop rates and PT rates, doesnt need to be a pure 1x server, doesnt need to compete with EU server, 99% of the pegasus players, just want a new server and not a diehard server :D

but i still have envy of your PTs :(

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  8. rodrod26

rodrod26 New Member

Muito bom 4.25

9. rodrod26

rodrod26 New Member

[QUOTE = "Bigodation, post: 406555, membro: 3024"] Porcaria Sagrada
    o_O

Mas para fazer isso, você deve ter potes de kartella e PT, com dinheiro, as taxas são fáceis : D

Mas eu ainda rezo, aumentar as taxas de queda e as taxas de PT, não precisa ser um servidor 1x puro, não precisa competir com o servidor da UE, 99% dos jogadores pegasus, só quer um novo servidor e não um servidor obstinado : D

mas ainda tenho inveja dos seus PTs :([/ QUOTE]
    quests drop pt 4x

10. amith600

amith600 Active Member

he said he need exp event not to play on new server idiot ...

11. JamieM1

JamieM1 Member

I used a couple of PT pots but they were not worth it so didn't bother. but I've finished doing all mt PTs now.

12. mell85529713

mell85529713 New Member

Good Morning

one of the biggest **** I've seen happen, was to open a new server at that time.

the Titan had few players but we were still trying to make it live, it had a guild base yet.

After opening the European server, you lost about 60% of the players.

They should leave the Titan server alone longer, to have more new players.

now you have divided the few remaining players.

or want to kill the Titan server, or want to kill the RF Online.

Do you have any idea what to do?

and please, no automatic response.

13. MegaSmasher

MegaSmasher New Member

I don’t think @HardAzz is contesting that the creation of new servers after a server has been closed is not normal. What he’s trying to point out is that in light of the lowered population of the server and the very stagnant actions by RedFox in fixing majority of the 4.25 Update, opening a new server is pointless. That’s it.

How is opening a new server with the same problems make this 4.25 update “more stable”? I fail to see the logic of this statement that you made. If they want to test an update because this wasn’t thoroughly examined, then the logical course of action would be, not to release the update and continue the testing in an isolated test server. Wouldn’t you agree?

Old players have proved that through thick and thin they will endure because they love the game being bored and unhappy is a normal emotion shared not only with old players but to the new players as well. Can you, in all honesty, tell me that everything in this 4.25 update made you happy and no disappointments whatsoever?

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    ricciparker likes this.
  14. MegaSmasher

MegaSmasher New Member

I still have yet to see an MMPORG game that you cannot kill low level players with a gap of more than 10 levels or higher. Being raided is part of the game. We all have been there but we persisted and endured those hardships. If you get 1 shot by a high level player then you should make that experience into a positive experience by motivating yourself to work harder. Plus being low level doesn’t mean you’re unable to defend yourself. There are plenty of means for you to avoid being killed it just makes whatever your doing as a low level harder to accomplish your current tasks.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  15. MegaSmasher

MegaSmasher New Member

Based on your quoted lines by @arkit I think by “I’m new” here meant that he was new in forums. If you haven’t noticed some really old players don’t bother creating forum accounts.

16. MegaSmasher

MegaSmasher New Member

It’s true that none of us were forced to pay but I believe that we have the right to voice out our concerns as a customer of RedFox and how we view the changes has affected us. There is no need for “f noob” insults here. You can voice out your own opinions without insults just as we can do the same. If you’re happy with the 4.25 update then good for you, comment on your positive experience. We in turn will comment our negative experience.

FYI: Establishing an old and new player isn’t based on when a forum account was made.

You should follow your own advise because it seems to me that you haven’t understood the context of the different comments of players here. Try reading posts a few times, it usually helps you understand what the person is trying to say.

17. pyeha200

pyeha200 New Member

Is it possible to get an answer from the GMs? If this new server was launched just to capture players and eventually merge it into titan in the future so we won't be wasting our time, money and effort?

18. MegaSmasher

MegaSmasher New Member

This was the practice over the years of RF on different hosts. In my opinion this is good for starting players because there won’t be too much raiders and this new server will also make players use more CC to get ahead of other starting players as well. By the time there would be a server merge then at least those players will have fighting chance to be competitive in the main server. After that the cycle continues.

19. pyeha200

pyeha200 New Member

The first mergers were understandable during the time of GC, because of the lack of players in the other 2 servers. However they had no reason to merge valkyrie, the population there was high and btw rf has no new players, theyre the same players who have characters in Titan and want to start something fresh. What was the result when they merged valk with titan, you can answer that question. What the RF management does not understand is that people who left titan, left titan for a reason, that reason is they already left their old characters and want something new. BTW with the 4.25 patch there are not gonna be raiders at PL spots.

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  20. MegaSmasher

MegaSmasher New Member

With this recent lauching of new server Pegasus, I agree with you that it doesn’t make sense because of the low population of the servers. I’m just explaining the reason behind this practice of opening a server, merge, then open a new server again over the years.