New player grinding, need help.

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by deantjahhh, May 9, 2018.

1. deantjahhh

deantjahhh New Member

Hi guys, i've started playing on redfox since before this weekend and managed to get to ec12 with prem + event + 5x cards. Now that thats over and done all my rtds for 2nd role I tried to grind with only prem active and get like 0,36xp each mob (white mobs in nanchang). Do you guys have any tips for me with leveling up faster? Thanks in advance.

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

You should grind on mobs 4-5 lvls above you, try to look for somebody that can help you with GCM set. Get rank 1/2 relics. Exp will be "slow" but it's worth it since LD is a good way to make money which you'll need. Wouldn't recommend you to jump to KL since you'll miss part of the money making process. Have you upgraded your true dragon weapon to the last form? If so ref it till like +6 should be enough. And do daily costume coupons in Hefei you'll need it to add extra stats in costume gallery.

3. deantjahhh

deantjahhh New Member

I don't know anybody ingame yet, no league or band. What relics do you mean by rank 1/2 and what is that true dragon weapon you're talking about? (Sorry I'm used to the old acclaim system) And what level can i go to LD

4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

True dragon weapon you can get after finishing the bamboo village quest line and you can buy the statues to upgrade them in clan base skill trainer. Relics you can find in the "new" auction house just right next to refining reasource guy "Wang Daxi"?. LD is probably for high FC low CS don't really remeber. You can search for a master by F11 and click on the tab, register as student and request for a master on the list, maybe they can help you through GCM and get you in a band.

Edit: Which server are you on, and what's your IGN?

5. deantjahhh

deantjahhh New Member

Ahh okay thanks, ill do the bamboo quest line asap and I'm on tao IGN is Verdicle, currently not on but will be later today.

6. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Ah yikes im on yin, have a WT warr on tao, can help you if you're not black xD

7. deantjahhh

deantjahhh New Member

Sounds racist af, jkjk. I'm WT warr aswell, what is your IGN? I can add you when I get home, if you don't mind :)

8. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Manaphon