New/Old player

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Nexiues, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Nexiues

Nexiues New Member

Greetings immortals!
    Server:Tao
    IGN:Nexuz

Well I'd like to start off by saying I played this game for quite a while on Acclaim and Games. It's been so long since I last saw all these things in the game that I barely remember stuff. Seems like there is quite a few new things aswell. Did my 2nd role, got to FC5, I get the general point of where to level and how to make money. My question is about gear. I have a LoB melee hybrid. Not really much trouble grinding. But I would like to know about what relics/clothes/weapon to wear. I got myself a HG12 +11 wave weapon, not sure that was a smart call. Also bought flag of chaos and the bead. But I bought the Demon relics aswell, had no idea you can't wear them both. So what do I put in my relic and gear slots? Also would love to know what all the shortend words mean. Such as BOF, bboe, mkc... etc etc.

Thanks for reading!

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

For you can get rank2 relics together with flag and RBK. Try to get all banners, wait with bead of frost (BOF) and bead of frosted full moon (BOFFM) since they might be lowered when summer event starts (hopefully 12th june). It's not really important on which ornies you should put in FC2 set if you don't wanna powerlevel in KL, then I would go with yin res. Get yourself a PSH +14/15 weapon, they are pretty cheap, you can farm with even KL map until you can start using HG weap w/o much durability loss.

Shortend words: BOF = Bead of Frost, BOFFM = Bead of Frosted Full Moon, BBOE = Blood bead of Earth, BMRS = Bloody Marble of Red Shout, MKC = Magical Kunlun Clothing, MKSB = Magical Kunlun Silk Belt, GOW = God of Wind, GOR = God of Rain.