new Icy items discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cerberir, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

Hi guys,
    Hopefully everyone is excited with new updates as I'm. The new epithet is sooooo insane (I know it will take veryyy looong time to obtain but still worth it). Besides that, there're many new items and I hope we all can make a discussion or advices:

1- New icy set: still a complete set is never good enough for PvP, we need to mix them. For full crit build (tanker+nuker): I think we should make Pants+Boots+Wb = Dark Ghost BS; epic Hat SrS and epic Jacket Icy; total = 100% crit rate. This will give us no Crit Dmg bonus but lots of CR and also attributes bonus.
    Do u guys think it's worth?

2-For Hybrid, I think still need to use Dark Ghost Hat for Reflect Dmg to PvP, but not sure about the combination of other parts, because Reflect Dmg build need to be tough with much HP/Crit Def/Dmg Reduce, not need too high Crit Rate.
    Further more, the new Reflect Dmg orns are confusing, and Idk if they're worth to replace VoH's orns for PvP Hybrid.

3-Do u guys think the new Icy Bead is good as late game items for CK-classes? new Beads have very good set bonus but when separating them Idk if they're worth to use, or maybe only using 3 of them for CR bonus only?

I hope there'll be many ppl interested in this topic and share your opinions. Thank you 9D's community and thanks to RedFox for your hard work :D

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Domingo and [CM]NineArts like this.
  2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Don't really think there is a real way to compete with Exc KL beads + normal KL bead= 10 relics slots. And then if you have unlocked more relic slots you just add srs/icy bead depending if you're ck or phy.

3. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

I think some items can replace in that relic combination, like FoE or black/blue banner?

4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Clothes: Epic Srs hat 24% crit rate, Epic Icy jacket 26%, lv3 HG9 pants 25%, old icy wb 15% and whatever boots you can find. That's 90% from base crit and 50% if you have crit opt on them, seems pretty good for me

5. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Hmm yeah forgot FoE, you can replace Icy bead with that instead (srs bead if ck). Blue doesn't really do that much and black abnner only increase stun effect by 0.4% right?

6. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

I think if u use pants + wb + boots HG9 u will get more benefit with Crit rate from set effect, better than 15% of of old icy wb, total = 100% crit rate

7. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Oh didn't count 3 piece set bonus

8. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

Can you guys here explain how Crit rate work on PvP? What is the different between 500% crit rate and 1000% crit rate ? Sorry noob question

9. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

If the opponent have higher crit rate than you they'll crit you more often, and you'll crit them way less.

10. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

Does this more crit is better also applicable to pve or is this purely for pvp? Will 100% crit rate be enough for pve?

11. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

100% is enough for PvE, you can focus on adding extra damage options such as damage on crit hit, max damage, weapon damage or just those raw damage orns. Attack rating helps in both pvp and pve you'll hit more but won't crit as much in pvp. And you really need the crit if you wanna kill someone.

Alexsandor, Domingo and KaMiguel like this.
  12. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

Thank you.

13. Domingo

Domingo Active Member

Very clear from you, thanks