New and Returning Players Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Kratos, Nov 17, 2016.

1. [GM]Kratos

[GM]Kratos RedFox Games Staff Member

New and Returning Players Event
    upload_2016-11-17_18-41-19.png
    We are excited to announce that we will be having an event for new and returning users in an effort to bring more players in game and the Ares community. This event is also for the winter holiday season coming up throughout the winter starting with Thanksgiving next week.

This event will also give new and returning players a chance to experience higher levels with the Jump to Lv100 option when you reach Lv50 Lv99. There will also be a Guild Rewards attached in this event to encourage Guilds to recruit new and returning users. Guild Members will have to be part of the guild for at least 2 weeks before the event ends.

We are also glad to announce that Ares Day will be extended through this New and Returning User Event for all users and will have Ares Day Potion available at the Plus Shop to help maximize player’s buffs on Ares Day.

We would like to thank all of the Ares community, welcome new, and returning users back in game.

Event Details:

Event Period: 11/16/2016 - 1/10/2017 (Tentative End Date)

New Players – Accounts being created at 11/16/16 (After Maintenance)

Returning Players – Accounts that have not logged in game since 9/1/16

Restrictions: New and Returning Players will have to reach have to be Lv50 - Lv99 in order to jump to Lv100

All events are linked to the Event NPC located in Shamor

Event Benefits:

Jump to Lv100 for New Users and Returning Players:
    • In order to receive the Lv100 Jump simply talk to the Event NPC when you reach Lv50 – 99 with your New or Returning Players character to receive the instant Lv100 jump. Please make sure that you understand the benefits and disadvantages of Lv100 Jump.
    • Warning: Make sure that you want the character to jump to Lv100 since once activated we cannot revert any character back to the previous level. We will not be responsible for any New and Returning Player's decision to Jump to Lv100 and can only be use once per character during the event.
    • This Level jump will also skip several quest specifically the level specific quest will be unavailable in the process of this Lv100 Jump. Make sure that you are willing to skip some quest before considering the Lv100 Jump.

Event Items Giveaway:
    For New and Returning Player's there will be also be Event Item Giveaway and will receive all this items below: Simply visit the Event NPC to claim your Event Item Giveaway.
    upload_2016-11-17_18-14-37.png

Restrictions:
    • All Items are untradeable
    • All event Items will be given once per character
    Event Gears Giveaway:
    What’s a Lv100 Jump without any gears. In addition to giving out a starter Event Item Giveaway we are also giving out some Event Gears Giveaway for New and Returning Players. Simply visit the Event NPC to claim your new gears:
    upload_2016-11-17_17-31-32.png

Restrictions:
    • Will only be distributed once per character
    • Unable to Metatolight or Shift Light
    • Will be able to use after the event ends.
    2x EXP Event Bonus.
    • In addition to all the giveaways we will also have a 2x EXP buffs 3 times per day(1 hour each) for new and returning user simply activate the buff via Event NPC.
    • Note that 2x EXP buff may not be activate if other similar buffs are currently activated.
    New and Returning Lv120+ Super Premium 3 Event Bonus
    • As a Bonus additional 1 Super Premium 3(30 Day) will be given to New and Returning Players if the player are able to reach Lv120+ during the event period
    • Note: That players will be disqualified if there are any hacks are involve in reaching this Lv120+ and subject for review.
    Guild Rewards:

To encourage Guilds to recruit New and Returning Players, as well as form new Guilds in game, we also have some additional rewards for Guild Masters/ Guild Members who wants to participate in this event.

upload_2016-11-17_18-21-14.png
    Requirements:
    • Guilds will have to have at least 5 or more New and Returning Guild Members that are Lv120+ in order to qualify to receive any of the Guild Rewards.
    • Only 1 character per account will be qualified to receive the Guild Rewards meaning if you have multiple characters on the account on the same Guild only one of the character on the account will receive the reward. This encourages players to recruit actual Guild members specifically the New and Returning Users and not have just same account with multiple characters.
    • All Guild Members and Guild Masters will receive the event items after the New and Returning User has ended most likely the following maintenance 1/18/17 or beyond
    • Guilds will be disqualified if they change the Guild information or Dismiss the Guild before the event ends. Make sure that you also do not change any Guild information so it can properly be counted.
    • Guilds will also be disqualified if there are any inconsistencies with the Guild /Guild Members

Ares Day Potions

Ares Day Potion are now available at the Plus Shop!

Ares Day Potion(5) Price: 990 RedFox Credits

Effects: 2x EXP, Weight 300, Defense 20, All Stats 5 for 60 mins. Can be apply only on Ares Day.

Item Descriptions:
    • Can only be activated during Ares Day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
    • Will be activated even when the character is not logged in game, so make sure that you are logged in game to reap the additional buffs.
    • Will be effective even with the Ares Day Buffs are applied. Ineffective if similar buffs are active.
    • 4 Types of buff will be applied for 60 Mins/1hour.
    We would like to thank all of the Ares Community and hope that this event will bring in more returning players, new players, and Guilds in game moving forward. We know that there is a lot of details associated with this event, so please let us know if you have any questions or find any errors with the event details send us a support ticket. Our goal is to expand our player base to gain and regain more players through the event.

Thank you!

GMKratos

2. CantFazeMe

CantFazeMe Active Member

S0L0 Guild Is Recruiting Returning and New Players PM ME in Game For Invite Or Mesg Me Here:D

3. SonJnow

SonJnow New Member

And practically nothing for your loyal players, tqvm.

Amrawy likes this.
  4. jucineibelo

jucineibelo New Member

And practically nothing for your loyal players...

5. Quirino

Quirino Active Member

Note: That players will be BANNED if there are any hacks involved in reaching this Lv120+ is what you meant to say I hope?

With an attitude like this it doesn't surprise me that everyone and their mom is hacking in the game. Go ahead and ban them. Your players do the hard work by collecting evidence and sending it to you, so you have no reason to not ban them. You will estrange your legit players if you don't ban hackers.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  6. Quirino

Quirino Active Member

Don't worry, we've got the Ares Day Pots. Just $10 dollars for 5 hours. Oh and you can only use them during 3 days and if you log off/dc while using it the timer will still run. A bargain :)

7. Eturnyty

Eturnyty New Member

LMAO.....and you wonder why the game is flopping AGAIN....screw all of us who pay and support the game...soooooooo sad....it breaks my heart ♡

8. MissyPoo

MissyPoo Active Member

Kharos there's something missing for the new and returning players The Bapho staff is only for ally side, what about empire side they get no staff for air or water????

9. Vegeron

Vegeron New Member

[​IMG]

it says increase stats but yet it's muscle only and baphomet staff is for alliance only screw emps?

10. invisloa

invisloa Member

WHO the f stole my 15 agi and 15 con helm!!! And why no water Bapo:(

11. invisloa

invisloa Member

Eh, would be Nice if this ,,community listenning" team spoke and comment the event issues.

12. MissyPoo

MissyPoo Active Member

my newbies items for new accounts are in my inventory but invisible, i can't do anything with them and they are takin place and weight :/ ???

13. Icculus

Icculus New Member

Much love et <3

14. CantFazeMe

CantFazeMe Active Member

All Event Items are Fixed Now For Returning and New Players

15. MissyPoo

MissyPoo Active Member

Even the bapho staff?

16. Hellbr

Hellbr New Member

i make a download here but cant i log the i can see trache server i think its the right name hahah
    them i click and not enter

17. zoteee94

zoteee94 New Member

server
    server is down

18. Hellbr

Hellbr New Member

aaa thats why cant i log hahahahah, só why its down ? back today?

19. MissyPoo

MissyPoo Active Member

I hope it comes back on soon

20. CantFazeMe

CantFazeMe Active Member

Gm Kratos Server Reset PLzzzzz