Network error [#012]?

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by DeadlyBob, Feb 18, 2017.

1. DeadlyBob

DeadlyBob New Member

Every time I try to create a character, after some time after clicking the OK button, it gives me a "Network error. [#012]", I'm not sure what's wrong with this. If you guys could help me out that'd be fantastic.

Here's a screenshot:
    http://prntscr.com/eaj8ii

2. Geneaux

Geneaux New Member

Try relogging, seems to be the working solution with many people. If that doesn't work, you'll have to wait some indeterminate amount of time until the server stops acting broken.

Note: I've gotten this same error(or similar one) anytime I attempt a character swap. Meaning I have to restart TS2 anytime I want to play another toon. I think the issue is linked to the security pin in some way. Not sure if it's unique to me or if everyone else has to deal with it either.

3. DeadlyBob

DeadlyBob New Member

I've tried relogging, I've even tried downloading the game from their website and that didn't work either. It won't even let me create a character no matter how many times I try. It freezes the game up, give me that error, and sometimes even causes my computer to freeze up. It's sad, really.

4. Geneaux

Geneaux New Member

I think had that before too once.

Personally, I said the hell with it, did something else, and came back to try it again later. Like a week later, lol.

5. DeadlyBob

DeadlyBob New Member

I played this game back in 2010, I was really looking forward to playing it again. All that time spent and my favorite game from back in the day is back?!? And then I can't play. Fantastic.