My Theory on the Re-using of Scrolls

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maomi, Apr 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

[​IMG]
    What "big problem"? If you've actually said anything of substance than it should be REAL easy for you to quote it here but we both know you havent so you cant hence why youre still ducking :) Youre right about one thing tho this conversation is pointless because we all know youve got nothing aside from "redfox ass u lik bals" and other grade school level retorts.

doston8 and NeoStrayFox like this.
  2. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Hahaha QQ big problem ? Adding things that are broke , making exos that can make you like gmode and 2 hit K.O ppl , but ofc they cant fix bugs and glitches that are here since RF came out . That's not enough? Ok so what about putting BMs that just saying "come hackers!" Cuz these bms are way to annoying/hard to farm with low drop rate . What about putting this game finally on player to server connection? You calling me stupid,but you are the one who is happy with RFs "content" . You still gonna say that you see no problem at all ? If you think I RF is gonna be better by putting some trash modes or items to the game than you are totally wrong . Let's face the truth , 90% of RF players are Old gens who who would not have any problem using Old items only . So why not stop with adding more crappy things into the game and just fix what need to be fixed (dont ask me "what need to be fixed" if you are not a r3tard) You happy now ? Read it slowly ,take a screen shot and read it everyday for 2 hours ,maybe you gonna get it -_- jeeez

3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

You mean new gmode exos like Devil Fang and Attack Booster right? Player-to-server doesnt change a thing, its not a magic button that fixes their garbage McInternet. Also you're the one saying something needs fixing why am I not allowed to ask what needs fixing so, idk, try to do something about it. Saying "Waaaaah fix the game" like a child doesnt identify the problem. I call you stupid because with every response you only prove ever further how f-ing handicapped you are to myself and everyone else reading. You STILL haven't said what "bugs and glitches" or anything else specifically that needs fixing, all you do is cry and wipe your mouth diarrhea in the reply box. If you don't like the game just quit, we wont miss you. Im thru wasting my time replying to your ***** ass enjoy talking to yourself.

Edit: my bad here you forgot this
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    doston8 likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

@Tengu I got a question. How do you feel if they going to make a new recycle scroll out of your savate and gave a credit for themselves for creating a new recycle scroll out of your savate?

That's my question. Answer my question then I will tell you what's, why's and how's.

doston8 likes this.
  5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I could care less. I designed Savate semi-recycled anyway so it'd feel more like a hybrid martial art. I mean its not like Tempest, Redemption and Abyss didn't recycle bits of their original scrolls...oh wait...

doston8 and NeoStrayFox like this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Ok.
    My point is about the real world. What if you worked so hard for something big project that you are really proud of. one day you introduced to some shetty office that you wanted to invent that were originally made out of your idea. After few hours, they tell you they will call you if they going to support your idea and make da product the shet out of it for you and sell a greatest hit product. after week, they called you they told you they are not interest in your product. after a year, you see the adverted that was based on your idea you was about to invent something product. they took your work, they took your credit, they steal your idea. How are you deal with like this?

doston8 likes this.
  7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

You know Muay Boran's whole PPPPK was taken from a suggestion but nothing else was the same? The guy who suggested it f-ing loves Muay Boran. Back when I created stuff more often I'd have my scrolls recycled all the time, never cared because my end goal was just to see it in the game not fame/recognition/status.

8. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Jeez why did I even wanted to talk to you -_- like fr you rlly dont know what will player to server change ? With pretty decent server EU and NA players could play together with almost no lagg ,since we all would connect to server . What would it do ? Hmm maybe bring ppl back you handicapped moron -_- what glitches and bugs ? Even new player would notice at least half of glitches after a week but ofc mr Tengu cant see shtt cuz got Redfoxs balls on his eyes . Chat disappear, Weird jumps (where you getting thrown out of the map ) jumping into textures . I could list more of them ,but your dumb azz would say "everything is fine" ok Go back to sukking a D ,since you cant do anything else . Btw if you could read I dont play RF ,but still when I'm logging on just to check or something I'm getting instant spamm from ppl who are on my Buddy list (like they are just waiting when I will log on lol) saying "come play " "let's bm" and it rlly hard for me to tell them that I wont play with them since rf turned into shhty game by lack of interest in making it better ,all they do is putting some dumb sht . Now go make some other dumb "suggestion" to add 40000 panics and unlimited usage of pots on round .

9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

That's exact. You end your goal just to see your savate in the game and didn't care everything all you care your own scroll you made. but everyone else didnt want the recycle scrolls and cheapskate exocore. You just cannot see what are the problem we having with rumble fighter now. When did last time i heard they fix the bug issues? That's was like 10 years ago. That is. That's all I could remember they fixed the bug issues.

I am old gen, I want see new scrolls and exocores that are not recycle or cheapskate. I am tired of seeing same animated. But hybrid such jeet kune do mixed with dragon's like muay thai into muay boran, pancake, whatever shet. not 100% recycled only two or three recycled animated. I am ok with it. but if they name zin street the same as street's animate i would've commit suicide at the golden gate bridge.

Yet i didnt like air panic, because it's trash but i can see a few benefit to having air panic that is. Simple.
    I want old skills that they have took it away from us. If you dont know what's old skills i talk about, that is ok dont bother it. because i can careless about this shet dead game.

10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

They fixed the first load glitch a year or two ago which was a big one. I dont pay attention to stuff like that so I wouldn't be the person to know. A lot of these "bugs and issues" that have existed awhile without being addressed are more than likely either impossible to fix without breaking something somewhere else or theyre entirely based around "lag" and the game trying to fix the Sync when one person has a bad connection which isnt really something the Devs can fix.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  11. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

bro. ever heard of dedicated server? dedicated server will solve the problem of connection, doesn't matter if you have bad or good connection.

A bugs issues are really easy to fixed than you thought and the devs thought. Tell Nimonix show me their shetty code I can show em how to f**king fix it.

the first load glitch has never fixed. its only fixed for who own fast ass laptop. because you cannot see the different. It's still problem for people who has slow ass laptop like window xp? And i dont want to waiting for load up for more than 2 min. I want less than 10 sec because this game look cheap ass. I can understand GTA5 load for like 20 min because they have shetty thousands of code in there. They are trash. It's just programmer who made it a shetty code.

So where did our money goes? We supported this game, we invested on this game, we expected them to improve this game a better. They didnt care if we supported this game, they care our money that were invested on their lazy ass, they didn't want to improve this game because they dont know how to f**king budget their own shet money on better programmer and game design.

Come on, you should abandon this game for good shet just like us. Just add your resume that you can tell your job interview that you know how to make the product in anything and show them what you have done to savate and in this game. Now you can get hired so easily and be happy.

Or perhaps you should tell Nimonix learn to play roblox to see why they put this game into heavy lag.

12. Awaky

Awaky Member

Ight here
    IL make all side have the same vision
    Nobody minds them recycling sht... Or making 2.0, 3.0
    all MMO takes old stuff and revamp, or make a new system that you can evolve your characters to be more suitable and appropriate kit to match what's being released. That's MMOs survives and keeps the game fun.

It's the way this company handle these type of sht

Why pay a full priced scroll (that's the same but with 2 new moves and a new grab) or gamble 100$ for a chance to get a better version of shaolin cranne ( used cranne as an example)

Why can't we get a new system that we can get the other version of the scrolls if we own the original SCROLL / exocore.. making players something worth getting

It's bs that they simply put random **** on random Boss Mode and makes us grind like the RE scrolls..

Why can we just use the original scrolls and complete quest then, we can upgrade to RE
    Just like camos in shooting games.. you need to use the gun to unlock a better look for the gun then you get a special colour if you complete every task
    There's always that to look forward to in shooting games why couldn't it be the same??

Why cant we earn parts to upgrade the original scrolls through events ?? Rather them giving us stuff we already have like titles..?

The issue with this game it's going into a gambling path for broken sht... And selling you a full priced scroll for something takes like 2-7 hours

HumoLoco likes this.
  13. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

20 words or less my dude. You already CAN make RE scrolls with the original version and 3 formula pieces. When the SE scroll BMs are around they usually have an event that gives either 1 formula or scroll piece while also giving like 5 scrolls via raffle to people who beat the BM 100+ times. Complaining about BF LE being premium upgrades, black Friday being a money spending holiday, is about equal to complaining grass is too green or the sky is blue; it's the nature of the item/holiday.

14. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

>complains about game
    >still spends money
    >still plays the game
    >thinks nimonix will listen
    this game has been the same with no new players
    if they were to do a giveaway, your chances of winning is high because no one f***ing plays, and nimonix wouldn't make profit out of that
    they will continue to milk and cash grab whether you like it or not

xgone, Tengu and HumoLoco like this.
  15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

this

16. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I actually see OGP/GC players returning quite often but they all compliment the community (it's attitude specifically) is trashy.

17. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

metatron items *or majority of boxed items*, trash servers, p2p servers, randomly falling through map on moon (slightly rare occurrence but it does happen nonetheless), levi jump *or however u spell that sht*, disconnecting 24/7 (esc = disconnect, frequent random disconnects in 2 player rooms, typing in loading screen disconnects, sometimes the whole room just disconnects), stupid censor, no competent updates, no NEW carat items, no new clothing, recycled animations, levelling system is pointless and rewardless, first load, no frequent events, bonus presents are useless (golden tickets and the rates that box on getting a ticket is atrocious and all the scrolls are easily obtainable), daily box rewards are boring, p2w, lots of really underused scrolls are still RC for some reason, lag, repetitive bossmodes, recycled bossmodes, single player bossmoding doesn't give chests, enchanting has worst rates, clans are dead, 5 day wait for gifting, window mode isn't 1080p in lobby (takes up like 1 quarter of my screen), game stutters quite often for some reason (and i can assure you it is not my PC's fault. It would be stupid to think so), trash launcher, outdated UI, plaza still exists, earning carat is cancer af, spenders usually got recycled items. Need me to list some more or are you still gonna súck up to them

HumoLoco and Pasha like this.
  18. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

At least some1 see the problem :) players wont listen , best way is to not giving them money so they will start to listen (since money is all they care about ) if players would stop spending money on RF for 2 months RF is gonna be dead or they will start to listen . But no matter what some nerds will never see a problem .

xgone and HumoLoco like this.
  19. xgone

xgone Active Member

Sooo true!

Pasha and HumoLoco like this.
  20. LoliBot14

LoliBot14 Active Member

i stopped spending money by quitting the game
    is that not enough? no
    is anyone else going to quit? no

HumoLoco and Tengu like this.
Thread Status: