Mount Yanmo questline removed?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Zimora, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Zimora

Zimora New Member

I just started playing after coming from Acclaim 9D years ago but it seems like the entire beginner quest chain for Mount Yanmo has been removed. It seems to be the same case with all of the Wu-Tang starter area quests except for the first couple. Is there something I'm missing or have those chunks of content really been removed from the game?

2. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

first do all quest in bamboo village

3. Vrangsinn

Vrangsinn Active Member

Do all your Bamboo, then in MY jump straight to Chimera quest. They cut down on the number of quests, made it more streamlined (thank god). Just chimera and Knife for HD. And it starts as low as GC1 (that I have been; maybe others have been lower).

4. Zimora

Zimora New Member

You don't have to do any Bamboo Village quests, not even the first one. The quest for the chimera test automatically appears at LS7. But that's the entrance test for becoming part of the Heavenly Demon clan, not the series of vagabond quests that all areas except for Mount Yanmo and Wu-Tang Shan have. The latter seem to have been completely removed from the game, which really, really sucks.

I can only guess that the issue lied in those quest lines allowing permanent vagabonds to learn basic clan sword/saber techniques. But removing the entire quest lines because of that is just ridiculous.

5. darthsidius

then no need to post ..and ask...dont ask later for the dragon weapons.,.genius

6. Zimora

Zimora New Member

What do you mean?

7. darthsidius

cuz you ****** genuis, we all tell that finish bamboo quest yet you push its a crap quest thats what it do in this server,.its not GC anymore so dont complain on changes

8. Zimora

Zimora New Member

I'm still not sure exactly what you're trying to say. If you mean to say that this is an insignificant issue that doesn't warrant discussion, then I disagree. A whole bunch of quests are just gone. Gone. All starting areas have vagabond RTE quests except for Mount Yanmo, which is 100% empty. Not a single quest. And not only that, but after actually joining HD, the RTD quests continue from that removed quest line and strongly involve NPCs from it. It makes the plot extremely inconsistent and confusing. I'm still on the fence about putting this in the bug section, as it is extremely strange.

9. darthsidius

10. LastCrimsonKing

LastCrimsonKing New Member

I actually have to agree with Zimora on this. HD is extremely confusing and inconsistant to play there are just large chunks of missing pieces and the quest lines no longer makes sense. I even deleted several new characters and reinstalled 9dragons twice because i thought something was wrong with it. quite literally it was a bad decision as there also seems to be missing awards both ability and otherwise from the game.