Money making

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Dhdhsksj, May 28, 2019.

1. Dhdhsksj

Dhdhsksj Member

hi folks,

I returned a while ago and im now at the point that everything is quite doable, solo potala, killing furious in under 30 seconds etc etc.

There’s 1 problem tho, i have no idea what to farm really. I know furious drop blessings and material for golden bead which is decent money but i feel like its not a good way to do things. Im wondering what a good way is to make Some decent cash.

O and how do i Get lvl 3 Hg set? I know how to make lvl 2 but i cant find a way to make lvl 3.

Thx Guys

2. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

Level 3 (dark ghost blood set) drops from Red Potola, in cloths boxes. Repel weapons can drop from there too in weapon boxes. Allegedly. Usually, we just see level 1 blood sorc.

I feel you bro, finding ways to make gold as a legitimate player is tough.

Since people are keeping quiet about their money making methods, let me give away some of their secrets such as Kunlun boss farming (which spawns on a timer and is controlled by like 2-3 guilds in the game). Similar to how 90% of the server is black side but white manages to win Black vs White and basically the same person has been killing TGW for the last 3 years. The secret is true dedication and ..er.. passion for the game.

Perhaps some dedicated gamers share accounts and then pour all their time and resources into a shared account, to have the char grinding 24/7? .... maybe...

For now, an efficient way to make gold is during x2 and x3 event in Red CCD (cave of the conqueror dungeon). Lots of flow stones and gold threads drop there which you can combine with hell beads (from VoH red) to sell defense con orns. But need a high level band with +50% craft rate for mid and high level orn crafting to be worthwhile. I see a lot of people sell +20 con orns (low) or +25 con orns (mid) because the fail rate of +30 con orns (high) is tough if you don't have crafting % increase in your gear and band.

The real money though, comes from making stacks of 255 srs red passes and selling them for 300 mil. People who can automate that (probably to the ire of the rest of the server), have quite an unfair edge over the rest of us.

Also, sell the weapon drops from CCD to npc's for quick gold. Can get 15-30 mil selling weapon/elixir drops each Red CCD run during x3 events.

When x2 and x3 event is not going on (weekdays), farm Kunlun for blessings... the price dropped recently too though, used to be 150 mil or so in Hefei.

Potola red drop rates are abysmally low, something like 1-5% ish?.

People stack 600% drop rate to farm Potola Red, and warriors generally just farm the first room. Potola minion mobs are vuln ck I think, but the potola bosses appear to be equally vuln to both phys and ck I think (99% sure). We'll see if future patches change anything. Srs though is the opposite, even nukers and ck hybrids switch to phys in srs.

Green and Red dungeons got raised by 20 levels and that helped players level faster and use stronger gear. But the gold drop rate did not receive a proportional increase, and so everyone is very gold hungry in this game.

I see some noise on forums complaining about botters farming items and gold in the game. But if not for botters selling gold , I think we may not have much of an economy as it stands since between buying srs red passes from npc or from hefei has most players flat out broke. That is unless you have the time to spend all week farming ccd red.

If you can afford cc, selling cc for gold is still a thing. Probably fastest way to legitimately get gold from players who .. may or may not have broken the rules to afford your cc ;)

The people who can afford to buy your cc.. hmm,... I won't comment anymore on the use of bots or monopolized KL boss farming =P

from the desk of,
    ~the snarky apple~

sjobeckion and lazyl3oy like this.
  3. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Just a quick question though what about CCD black?
    Is it viable to farm there?
    I know that SRS red passes are the real money making way but what passes drop in CCD black?

4. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

CCD black drops superior GCM and SRS passes.

RingoChan and lazyl3oy like this.
  5. Dhdhsksj

Dhdhsksj Member

Thanks a lot pall, thats about as clear as an explanation can get. So potala red basically isnt really worth doing , since blessings drop often enough during weekdays to make decent money and buy a clean lvl 3 set.

FYI, your right about the defense of potala bosses, both ck and phys are equal although being ck makes it a whole lot easier :).

Next event ill try the srs pass farming, sounds like quite an easy way of getting decent money to me :)

Thanks a lot mate!

RingoChan likes this.
  6. lazyl3oy

lazyl3oy Member

Cool thanks for the info. So they dont drop passes for icy?
    I'm asking because the epi just looks too tempting to ignore.

7. Dhdhsksj

Dhdhsksj Member

The epi is great indeed but you’ll have to do well over 1000 runs to Get it mate

8. sjobeckion

sjobeckion Member

GM you've gotta do something about this. Nobody can buy level 5+ KL relics in game with game gold. All these transactions are done via cash (facebook/paypal, etc). This is a lose-lose situation for all. Players cannot obtain good relics, and RedFox in turn is not getting the money because sellers don't want RF credit.

RingoChan likes this.
  9. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

+1

10. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

i think people still take RF credit (ppl here call it cc), it's about 1k cc per 3 bil? ish.. used to be 4.2 bil in tao server.

11. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I sell CC (Playredfox Credits) every now and then in YIN for 3b / 1k cc. But imho only worth it if you buy the 500 USD CC package. Because then you get like 120 USD worth of CC for free.

A question though: What is the advantage of superior SRS passes over regular red srs passes?

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  12. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Superior are just like purple runs but "a bit harder", basicly they are the old runs. = Useless to run

13. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

ah.. yeah, green and red got a 20?ish level boost and 20x?ish exp increase.

Purp, black and superior are the old runs.