Me vs A4W...

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by SheikRulez, Dec 7, 2017.

1. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

lol u define your pvp with groups lol u cant even pvp alone and u wont last long with 7 on you? lol define run run run and hide? DFGay atleast me out of those 7 or 8 i manage to kill 2-3. but you u cant even land a smash or tank them for few secs coz your stupid way will not last and end up lying on the ground.. im gonn stop arguing with you your brain is drain... new server new publisher ill play MAKE ME PROUD DFGAY

2. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

You bark too much for a quitter.
    Is that you BarkAlan?

3. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Its funny how u keep barking at me as if i was like in top 5 pvpers from Tao... im just a random guy who likes to troll old gays on midlife crisis. And it worked. I triger you you old faggot.

Im not even top 10 Tao pvpers and you are not even on top 20. Get real son of a dog.

Now go tell your wife you wanna end your marriage coz you found out you are faggot.

4. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

me Barking your the one who comes to my post... and lol talking about the ranking your the no.1 pvper with your surrendering skill thats how now your getting a abit famous that DFGay the socalled char against the A4W and knowing the he cannot do anything then instead of fighting them why not join them looooooool Make sense right....

TBH i dont give a shlt whatever u told me against my wife or my family coz im only all for game... you sound like an uneducated midget with an average age retarded mentally ill.

btw if in case i come back.. i still have few trusted friends who i can rely on... and if i do... are u going to accept my challenge then? we fight will all your knowledge vs mine.. lets bet 4.2Bil gold + Blue EX accept the challenge and ill fight u with the date that u wanted in DG8

5. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Why u keep trying to make me something i am not?

I dont give a **** about you or your friends. I dont give a **** about fightimg you with gear/char thats not even yours either. You cant even grind enough to duel me in hefei you fat moneky. This game is too hard for you.

And btw, you expect ppl beliving you "quitted" this game but you log on forum everyday? Cmon dude, even tho you are as stupid as a fly I was expecting a lil bit more from you. You are DarkAlan 2.0 *****. You cried so much about DarkAlan and you became him lul

6. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Now go and hide in your char like all your friends are doing. Like you have always done. HIDE LIKE A ****** RAT. Coz you dont even have balls to fix ****. I bet thats what happens in your real life too. You either **** a **** to get things going your way or you beat your wife coz things arent going your way... you sound like that type of guy to me.
    Piece of ****

7. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

This coming from someone who got stucked in the 80s with that hairstyle..... xD
    Also coming from someone from Philipines where avarage height is 1.64m...
    Also coming from someone so stupid he cant even hide himself well... (yes, we all know your chars boi.) Even the new ones *****.
    Also coming from someone who keeps saying he left the game but keeps loggin chars I know only you would log (E's char)... Lets just say the "retarded mentally ill" is ****** you from every side.

Dont forget what i told you before. NOBODY likes you. NOBODY. Your own friends talk **** about you. Your own friends are the ones who share info with me and viets btw.

Remember Monster? Let me quote him: "Sheikh is nothing compared to me. He learned from me, he just follow my footsteps. When i quitted i gave him gear and he just worked on it with all i taught him."

Remember Noop? Let me quote him too: "Sheikh just got lucky. I was the only free player of the group and I was beating everyone, sheikh included. But his friends quit and left him their gear. And 1 guy paid him 100 sealed bead large to pay an old debt. I also farmed for him basically. Thats how he became so strong. Without me he was nobody."

Guess what. That was ages ago. You are nothing but a fkin ant now. Nobody, not even your friends admit that you were good at any point of this game. You piece of ****. Even your friends make fun of you... how sad is that?

Now shut the ** up for once. Stop trying to make yourself look like you were anything good coz you can only lie to yourself about that. NOBODY says the name Sheikh when they talk about best PVPers. Live with it you ****. YOU ARE MEANINGLESS.

Even tho it is a fact that you and your friends like to make a fool of yourselves, you should stop login in on forum and stop making these threads looking for atention as if you were DarkAlan 2.0.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  8. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Who gave you cancer? Was it sheikh? xD

9. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

i just log and check your quotes and really your seriously ill.. only few viets doesnt like me and those acct your talken about are already quitted and gave me their acct. you know why? because they know it has a better future on me and look what i did to your few members including you all of them kiss the ground ^^.... play the game and make me proud..

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  10. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Speak english pls you tilted cocksucker.
    You bought 333MYL account you retard.
    Whats the part of: "I know E" that you didnt understand?

11. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

You are :)

12. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

2018 and nothing's changed with that loser. Beyond me.

Stereotyped likes this.
  13. xTaei

xTaei New Member

DarkAlan man what's wrong with you LOL? you need help man I'm not even joking.

Stereotyped and Junky91 like this.
  14. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

what will you do become a soundcloud rapper?? haha

Stereotyped likes this.