MAU Repair costs.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jufer, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Jufer

Jufer Member

lol he 65+ allready?

2. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

We have a few people 65+ now with INT +6 lvl 70 weps.

ImbaMeSir13 made a 67 INT +6 last night with a lucky 5-6 upgrader.

You cant complain if you get 2-3 shot by a +6 INT weapon 10 levels higher than you.

YoMama is definitely breaking 50k attack.

Erene likes this.
  3. Erene

Erene Active Member

Lol wth. And we only have 1 lvl 64+ Bell. :D Well it's not that surprising since most Accs are China/Ph players.

Lingueeni likes this.
  4. rrifadi

rrifadi New Member

btw what MAU are u using? blue? yellow? or a black? cata or goli?

5. Striker2z

Striker2z New Member

All I know is that MAU DPS is now weaker but they got AOE and better defend rate. I dunno what is better, low attack but big def or high attack but low def. Anyway, I feel so happy that gold MAU only hit me 1000-1400 now hahaha
    One thing for sure is Goliath is very annoying with that net and massive HP/def.

6. Jufer

Jufer Member

Yellow cata. Melee mau still melts vs him as well

7. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

You are literally complaining about a player who is killing your MAU when you are effectively 10 levels lower than him.

Would you be complaining that your lvl 45 Black MAU got 3 shot by someone using a 55 INT +6 weapon, race buff, archon armor, past perfect elementals?

That is exactly what you are complaining about. Level up.

8. Jufer

Jufer Member

Complaining due to paying 6m for a few seconds of pvp at the moment. Why none of the AR stick Cw out very long lemme jade my mau to 65 to keep up with rest of server.

Bet if they made it free everyone would complain like **** about it I would be happy paying pots for pvp like you do where you die and just respawn without any major draw backs which other class it as pricey as mau to pvp?

marvz19 likes this.
  9. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

u get a little def boost once ur able to buy the 60 sub gun:p
    anyway yomama is just sick no need to complain about mau def atm:D
    still a little bugged ( elemental dmg thingy - or well the whole def system is a little weird i just hit a random acc for 4k with my t3 55 goli and a cora did also 4k on him with her elite spells - then she hits me for 4k as well but when a t3 55 goli hits my goli it only does ~200 dmg lol - buggy avg def / def success rate / elemental def - poor melees they do like zero dmg to maus:p ( should maybe use a +1 fire weap instead?:confused: ) but i cant complain about def atm:)

10. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

I understand you may think your MAU is expensive, which it may be in the short run, but for example strikers pay triple, maybe even quadruple what you do.

I have never seen a MAU driver fight outside of their mau. Usually they just hop out and die. This means all you pay for are repairs.

Strikers on the other hand have to shell out 700m + for a blank launcher.
    Then we have to get a 5-6 upgrader which can cost you 500+ in real money if you have bad luck. If you were to buy that many boxes you are looking at about 5 billion.

Then we need armor for our level, so add another 1bil.

Then we need 4x perfect elems at 900m for each one. Siege kits are 7m+ each.
    I highly doubt you are spending 6bil + every 5 levels as a MAU driver.

Just saying. I know it costs money to repair maus, but it is not anywhere close to what we have to pay for our gear every 5 levels or so.

11. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

from my cora perspective, i have to have a.a amulets, vios, attack rings, dodge rings so theres about 2 extra accessories compared to accretia. our summons dont have permanent cost like a siege kit though unless we're on op price 10% crystals. and of course yeah we have to make upgraded gear to be viable too. weapon, armors etc.

all in all i have played this so long that it just comes down to this... you guys all need to just decide, play mau at a server launch to get an early advantage from instant stats and then fall off compared to upgraded gear later in the game... or play for long-term strength. i still dont know why a catapult is in range of a striker sieged, especially yomama. its a teamwork game. armor riders should be in the invincible net spamming goliaths and let their footies wreck people. hell even goliath punches are op because of the accuracy and crit so it still supports footies

Shadari and Zanarkand like this.
  12. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

Personally i wouldn't mind to pay some billlions initial costs and double didget millions repair costs if i had a chance with my spec to jump into a 70 mau every now and then. money is easy enough to farm anyway. but thats just my point of view. i don't have a bell, so don't know how real live situation really is.
    Compared to tower building cost having a mau is cheap anyway.

13. iamjdag

iamjdag Active Member

Exactly this. Money honestly just floats in as you play assuming you don't buy new actual items. Repair or potion upkeep isn't bad. I almost always play bell and everytime people complain I just think back to 1/3 the drop rate, over twice the repairs, over 500mil for a 50 catapult, actually losing keys if you boom, gli/beam at a lower value, and I often played mage x rider without the repair discount passive. Lol

14. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

Dont EVER insult english players in here, i warn you.
    Also Majority of players not p2win like ph or china, who thinks only of game as PROFITABLE opportunity WHICH is ILLEGAL. Dont get your asses upsidedown just cause u have benefit form dumping your own money, Respect ppl no matter they rich or poor. Oh wait u cant nobody taught u that.

The main reason is still no logical, why do even have driver class if its practicly unafordable for players. even siege kits cheaper, and animus doesnt cost fortune.(except u need work on them)
    So the best condition (Striker)(spec) is ACC, second is (grazer)(spec)Cora, third is (spec)bell..

and now then they introduced upcoming 80lv cap which probably is now (i did not was 2 months on)

anyway... i need find the actual situation now in all 3 races so i have more opinion about what sht happens now.

HungryHodor likes this.