MAU HIT EXP BRING BACK THE GC MAU EXP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by max021287, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

Why is a rider harder to lvl then a real spec?

2. hellprowler

hellprowler Active Member

I mean, at least in the beginning of the server, personally speaking if I was party leader of a leveling party I'd take a real spec over an AR any day because of scarcity, so in that sense I can agree with him. Free res is always nice too.

3. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

in our mau's? oh wait you mean our T1 mage spells?
    Lolz to you noob

4. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

whats wrong with t1 force spells? i got 69 just using them

Demented and Erene like this.
  5. Erene

Erene Active Member

They're too lazy to press anything except spacebar.

Zanarkand likes this.
  6. simone93

simone93 New Member

Well, I'm an acc but i tell You my mind: bells are really few and not able to doing CW so well. That's why You should get exp into Your MAUs. Get stronger and less lazy, so You can compete with other races.

7. Erene

Erene Active Member

The thing is... most Bellatos are Riders so when it comes to CW, only a few of them actually join. They're too protective when it comes to their MAUs, who wouldn't? MAUs have massive damage but are extremely fragile when it comes to PvP and the repair cost is too high. So, the only way for Bellatos to own in Chip Wars is to get more footies (berserkers, shield millers, a cross-class from mystic to shield miller) and less Riders.

8. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

Yep, that's been a major issue with bell since they changed drivers. That isn't the companies fault tho that's the players ALL choosing to be rider cause it's easymode to exp

9. buddy

buddy Member

Lets race, pick any class of bell and mine armor rider, lets see who reach 55 first :D

10. tinidora

tinidora New Member

titan server is probably down again

11. spartanus

spartanus New Member

yes is down again :(, please gm fix the server titan

12. max021287

max021287 New Member

YOU GUYS READ THIS (TOTAL TRANSFER SAME AS GAMES CAMPUS RF) MEANS THEY WILL COPY THE ORIGINAL FEATURE OF GAMESCAMPUS WITH MAU HIT EXP BUT WHY REDUCED IT WAY TO LOW NOW? THEY SHOULD HAVE CLEARED IT FROM THE START SO WE ARMOR RIDERS CAN READY SOME ITEMS FOR SPEC MAGE COZ THAT WOULD BE THE ONLY WAY WE CAN COMEPETE OTHER RACE DOING EXP

13. Bacon

Bacon Active Member

This guy still can't realize how the GMs "tried to balance" the game proportional to the race's population. A few months ago, bells had sod3 for a month or two and the bells are almost on the edge of extinction. Bells can't farm thus making the ARs lose their will to play. The GM's solution was to give a full exp per hit on ARs to make them go back to the game and yeah... it worked. The number of ARs went up and a lot of highbies went back to playing bells. Now that your race has enough strength in numbers, they had to at least lessen the growth of the race and probably to stop other race from rerolling to bells.

ARs doesn't get exp while on MAU on other servers (or at least back in my local server). They may have said that it was a total transfer but it will still be their decision what to implement depending on the current status of each race. You only just want a huge advantage and not balance.

PS; Given without much difference in number or level, Bells is without a doubt the best race when it comes to mass or party pvps. Do not pvp alone. Remove that idea of yours to go Rambo'ing on your MAU.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  14. Zyrus

Zyrus Member

RIP bells AR
    we spend a lot of money to repair using MAU.
    then now low exp hit,low def and low damage for AR's?no more bells still cora and acc can play in RF online.

15. bingle

bingle New Member

I'm now thinking giving MAU exp per hit in the 1st place was a bad idea.. now almost everyone are crying because exp was reduced. Oh btw cora has the worst race specialty imho, atleast riders are still powerful in their own right.

16. Aewyn

Aewyn Active Member

I think that Catapults should shoot nukes from the shoulder gun, and we should have the ability to sue other race's players for the damage they've done on our MAUs.

A spike skill with 10x normal attack would be nice, too. Ahh what the hell, I could even accept it to have some cooldown time, like 2-3 seconds maybe.

17. TrafalgarLaw

TrafalgarLaw New Member

Im AR too and player in Cerberus ( Gold MAU ) i feel so hard PL ing. I know that feel but in my opinion reduced exp its better than none exp we get inside MAU,, As i know exp / hit of MAU is one of event in GC, before that event i think none exp get inside MAU, so i m as AR i think its still good reduced exp than none exp will get. Correction me if im wrong :D:D

18. Dan

Dan Active Member

Yeah, so many people just keep complaining if they don't get all the power handed to them from the beginning. There will be good ARs no matter what. We don't need all that complaining trash.

19. Zyrus

Zyrus Member

MAUer has a huge exp hit..we spent T3 for 600m cost.it not will be back.compare to other race have full set of armors and weapons and elems.cost 1b?maybe?u still have ur items,u can sell it or borrowed with ur friends,but MAU's have only expt hit and spend dallant for repair.we cant join CW because of that.imbalance,i transfer to cora now bye bells.

Roceangou likes this.
  20. Aewyn

Aewyn Active Member

On a serious note, I do agree that you should get some refund (50%, maybe?) for the old parts, in the form of a discount, when you're upgrading your MAU.
    It's like you said, when other classes upgrade, they can just sell their old equipment (and often for 100% price). But an AR(when it comes to MAU, not regular equipment of course)?
    You pay 500mil for T3 blue arms, and then you pay what, 1bil? for gold arms no matter if you're upgrading your old T3 Blue or a brand new mau. And that 500 mil is >poof<, gone.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
    Trigui22 and Roceangou like this.