MAU fix and update?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by europeter, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Morpheum

Morpheum Member

Well i dont agree completely with you GW, the catas have their mission in CW, but its not the one that shelfishness players that just want to get more and more dead counters are trying to give em.

Catas should be up in the CW mainly to dps the Chip cause they are the biggest dmg dealers over chip (they even have a special passive skill for pure drivers that means highest dmg dealing over chip), while goliaths and footies pvp and contain the other races on first line, they can go to front line some times if they have netters too involved in party that plays with real team work, but then they risk their HP.

The problem is people is more worried on his own profit and to get more CPs than to play a supporter goli in race's front line or to deal dmg to chip and not have CPs. As I always say, people prefer to be the rock star instead to be the supporter that really is more helpfull for the race sake. At the very beginning the catas can pvp anyway, cause on very fresh server they are a little bit OP, but on the mid and later game, they should be used wisely, then is when good drivers can be splitted from trash drivers.

bonitski and NINJAFoxHound like this.
  2. Groug

Groug Member

MAn you are always crying about something just like DAN MAU were never support there Supput to Be the highest SINGLE TARGET DPS they have High Hp because you can no USe pots to Heal them you have to Run back And Pay for a Repair all the way back to the HQ You always Say the same thing over and over.... .Anyway MAU always been the Highest Single Target DPS

Nipple likes this.
  3. Groug

Groug Member

I love ever thing you said but Would love it if they made something you had to collect AS a MAU rider to make your Mau Key Stronger Like Add keen for Damage or Favor for Def just like Weapion and AA Armor stacks and Archon buffs Yes i know i know every will be like well thats way to Op but its Only For Archons so you wont have all mau running around crazy but the Keen and Favor would be for every Mau so its like they worked for something and can Brag about there Key because End Game Everyone talks about How MAU **** because the people with 3+ or higher own them Easy all the people saying MAU are to Strong don't understand that Mau are only Stong because they are higher level If you Have a Mau vs anyone the same Level the MAU will lose why Because People can Hit and run Hit and Run and they always have Pots MaU have to Repair with Dalant and lots of it Pots only cost 25% of what MAu bill is

Nipple and Roceangou like this.
  4. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

That is one giant grammar free block of stupidity right there

[​IMG]

Corssa likes this.
  5. Groug

Groug Member

Looks Like Someone Still upset about getting Owned Back in the day its okay There there now Grammar has nothing to do with the game. Find some thing real to talk about or get outta here child

Nipple likes this.
  6. Demented

I dont know you

7. Groug

Groug Member

iTs funny You say that Its because you are trying to forget what happion in Anicane its okay YOu will quit like always like last time in another Server when you played ACC and you Quit Because you didn't get RL its the same story with you. You always try to start wars then get owned then Quit When I played you always sent people after my partys and i owned your guild and you but you always wanted to stop me from leveling becauase like always you try to be the highest level its funny. but its okay you are a noob Compair to me only bad thing is i cant Play as much But I already see you Started Drama with other players to funny

Nipple likes this.
  8. Demented

Lee, it truly amazes me how you honestly believe all the stupid lies and crap that comes spewing out of your mouth. Every server you make the same claims, and always rage quit after not even hitting 50. Continue sitting in HQ and being a keyboard warrior. Keep it up, guy. It's working out real well for you.

Get rekt, m8
    [​IMG]

9. Groug

Groug Member

So funny now you know me WOW after all this Not knowing SOMeone so who is the real Lier

Nipple likes this.
  10. Groug

Groug Member

BTW wasnt i the Frist to hit 30 40 and 50 in Anicane o yes it was me SO funny how you cant Rember anything Keybord warrior What about that Private server you Were on and i came and Owned you Yeah Please

Nipple likes this.
  11. CodeNameDK

CodeNameDK New Member

Groug was from EU who gets transferred to GC using a bell character who always picks a fight with everyone, killing lowbies,spamming chat and I dont know the reason why, am I wrong? My memory is a little hazy so I'm not sure but the name "Groug" really rings a bell.. (pun not intended)

On topic, I wish repairs of MAU's are adjusted.. Because in the long run, as an AR, most of the currency I farm goes to repair in effect, you either choose the CW's you're going to participate in or play as a different class.. Or why not provide a better incentive after CW for example increase the amount of money a player receive, at least AR's will have some for repairs and at the same time other classes will benefit..

12. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

Groug, 0din (bell), LEE (cora), ... this dude is wellllll known of GC EU/USA members ^_^

Nipple likes this.
  13. Roceangou

Roceangou Active Member

when you atk in a mau it should make a 'pew pew' sound effect, that would be awesome!
    Mau's need Doomblast and compund shot atk skill like strikers have
    Plus all the other great ideas listed above

europeter likes this.
  14. Detonator

Detonator Active Member

elemental resist fix would do alot for mau's (specially considering there's no ceramic flamer ammo)
    granting them some def rating at intervals would be helpful as well so long it doesnt go overboard
    im thinking a possibility for fixing mau damage would be to make it more like acc spec's stun grenades
    grenade launcher attacks share a cooldown with basic melee skills
    it also has the same damage modifier, *based on personal observations*
    even though they're using "basic" spacebar attack, they're still affect by slow repress and mind control debuffs
    if mau attacks was changed to a similar manner where they get the dmgskillmodifer it would probably help to resolve low mau damage, it would have to lower mau attack but with the multiplier output should be higher specially vs high defense targets, and debuff wouldn't be a factor because mau's are debuff immune (although there might be an issue in pve due to bugs)
    another reason why i think believe this might help is just keeping the overall numbers down, those who played with gm powers before probably know about having too much attack causes the character to be unusuable in game

15. Guguiz

Guguiz New Member

I will change the class for Mental Smith, expect something of RedFox is unfeasible, a lot of promise and little action!
    Most of my friends who has Armor Rider are getting rid of their Armor Rider!

16. europeter

europeter Active Member

Cora summoner lvl up to 60... change to warlock.
    Bell rider lvl up to 60... change to mental smith.
    Acc striker lvl up to 60... go striker even harder.

Something is definitely wrong with this.

17. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

and is just on this server
    RU server, summon + mau looks good i think
    A mau (probably yellow t2) resist well agains berzeker 70 spear +6 i think with team+set consul at 1:15 mins

18. Guguiz

Guguiz New Member

Much easier it is to stop playing this game and move on to something else. The Blizard is with great range of games. I will see something of my liking.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  19. europeter

europeter Active Member

holy sh1t, look at that destru at 00:54
    20m+ dalant disapearing in less than a sec.
    Unless they also draticaly reduced the repair cost, which is realy likely.

20. shinobido

shinobido Active Member

Its a 70 spear +7 and another player using 65 spear using destro at same time
    to resist this, i think 20m its a good cost for a Yellow t2