Mau Damage Before and After [14.5% Nerf] Full Info

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GiantSoldier, Sep 14, 2016.

1. GiantSoldier

GiantSoldier New Member

I just want to give you guys a little info about mau damage before and after age of patron update. You can also find these numbers in item.edf by yourself so lets check the numbers.

[​IMG]

Note :

* = calculated by me ( 99% accurate ) ( Couldn't find in item.edf its hard to find )
    ** = These numbers are also calculated by me but there were no 64+ arms before age of patron in my knowledge.
    i found these korean words from here : http://bbs.pub.game.daum.net/gaia/d...eId=1181&pageIndex=2&objCate1=63&bbsId=RFN001

Attached Files:

2. NoobSlayer

NoobSlayer Member

Catapult

-Advanced Unique Arms (69) before update - 80953 - 89946 (.edf by russian official server)
    -Advanced Unique Arms (69) after update - 69215 - 76904

Goliath

-Advanced Mirage Arms (69) before update - 52968 - 58854 (.edf by russian official server)
    -Advanced Mirage Arms (69) after update - 45288 - 50320

So you are right! Nice calculations!

3. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

poor maus, bugged range, bugged golis, and now weak as fck as well.
    that u get from blindly taking over korean server patches valky is dead now:)

all the valky ppl crying about mau dmg - calm your man boobs you sick losers.
    you are in white 57 or 60 gear and expected to tank anything with ur armor?
    take a pillow and cry a river.

the mau patch was used to fit maus into "end game content" and thats what you find at titan right now.
    65+ armors where yellowmaus do 1k dmg and now their atk got even decreased.

i dunno how anyone can say maus are strong.

the higher the lvl the worse and useless a mau gets.

fck off valky lowbies.

4. NoobSlayer

NoobSlayer Member

So, do you want unlimited nets, high defense, cheap repair and over power damage? omg, mau is support class now, if you want dps, create other class, do +6 armor or more and you can kill a lot. Mau are free class, and now i think their dps is enough.

5. fluttershypony

fluttershypony Active Member

spend some money in this game and stop crying your 0 brain 0 skill 1 day farmed mau isn't on par with someone in full elems and an int +6 patron launcher.

6. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

im not playing mau nor do i play valkyrie you yellow burried niggas

7. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

@fluttershypony
    yeah if i had no friends nor a real life or time to troll the forum 24/7 like you
    i'd be spending money in this game as well
    keep advertising ppl to spend cc, thats obviously the only sentence you can.

8. Poddy

Poddy Member

Yes bube don't give that pony troll the time of day he or "it" is obviously an ambassador for RF Online and RedFox and their sole purpose is to promote the game and command people to spend monies as evidenced by their plethora of forum posts pushing the game and spending on it, also @NoobSlayer yes just "+6 armour" etc etc but yeee we won't remortgage our homes to fund playing this shell of a game and max out credit cards to do this because we have common sense.
    Also regarding you talking about MAUs there is no denying that they totally **'d the class as they changed being an AR class totally now, give me the old stats repair costs, def, no AOE, less nets anyday over what they are now - add to this also the joke that you are the most comfortable class in the game which has never been nerfed nor broken ever in it's existence in Strikers when compared to any other class across the board let alone "Race Specials" from cora and bells haa!

9. NoobSlayer

NoobSlayer Member

Realy? you ever tried to play striker without a +6 weapon? I know about variable striker damage? you guys think striker is only lvl up and distribute 1 shot, hahaha omg, accretia lost grenade launcher, defense and stun in mobs in this update, and maus lost 14,5 damage and win AOE, defense and new generator. I think game more balanced now. Only coras can complain coz animus still broken.

10. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

I can't comment on a striker but lets say how it works in pvp. 60 strikers can one shot me in 65 melee gear. I dont mind i should of got a debuff on them but saying they are only good with a +6 weapon i think is a bit of an exaggeration.

They decreased the range but the mau still has an animation for the old range meaning you can dpsing something but you won't be hitting it. The Aoe damage is more of a negative you end up dpsing mobs and then take damage. It should of been an ammo choice.

And the decrease is way to much(got to remember 14% isnt just 14% on high level armour). I seen a ymau hit 400 at a time on a 65 acc spec. 400, got to remember you need to wait a lot of levels inbetween arm upgrades + it costs a lot of money.

And a new generator, FCK off you seen the price of it, AS much as the game was pay to win, I have never felt you need to buy anything to stay competitive, maybe apart from early game tanks and hp sets. But now MAU's need that gen to PVP decently.

11. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

Really?
    You are complaining you have to buy 50$ generators? This is why people make fun of MAUs. You literally had to pay NOTHING in order to kill people in 2 shots before.

A striker has to buy 55% burst pots, 25$ abundance jades, 25$ ex jades, 25$ in burst generators.

Over 75$ a month right there. 50 isnt much.

12. bube92

bube92 Well-Known Member

maus are op in early game and weak in end game.

if a yellow mau with 64 arms does around 1k dmg on 65 int CR acc armor he maybe does 1.2k with super panzer gens because these gens simply recover the old dmg back to what it was before the patch.
    but if u look 10 lvls below, you see a 55 mau doing like 3.5k [4k with panzer] on 55 int CR acc armor.
    where is the logic? you do 3.5k (4k) and 10 lvls later with equal weapons and armor you do only 1k (1.2k)?
    its a misscalculated system only for maus cause other classes still hit 65 armors hard with 65 weapons.
    on top of this thread you can see the dmg for 69 mau arms - what will they hit 65 armors if any mau will ever be able to reach that lvl? 1.8k or maybe 2k with panzers? and 70 armors? digits.
    ->
    so this patch failed in making mau's dmg fit into end game content. nothing else. and ppl crawl out of their holes talking about how much money you have to spend to enjoy the game.
    you can max out your credit card and still a mau is a useless trashbox [ in endgame - we are talking about end game why do valky ppl even comment here? ]

in my opinion all a mau now can do is quit this useless race special class and play another.

13. Accord

Accord Member

And whatever you say about maus, people will always get back to that speech:" mau is support class, mau are made to stay behind as artillery firing at range, you need to learn to se your maus, maus are only good to net, maus with mau bless are hitting me 5k (we have 6k potion,hissy potion,hp charms, so no big deal).... etc"

:( 1,2k is a kind of damage that a fire support animus like isis should hit on a acc warrior's armor.

As said before, maus are overpower at server's initial months, then they become trashbox, good only to dps chip and pbs.

But anyway, not everything was bad about the patch, at least maus got aoe (should be an ammo choice for me) hits, got more hp and defence, and finally, an amount of net that really makes the melee mau to have its main purpose fulfilled , to breach defense line and spam nets :)

14. ImaDokie

ImaDokie New Member

Do you guys really wanna talk about useless race special? Talk about coras.

Acc striker this, bellatos MAUs that.... just stfu, you guys are way ahead the corites special...

15. Jimbo

Jimbo Active Member

Why do strikers NEED to buy that? Why do you need it more than me as a mage?
    Also you can buy burst gens and pots in game.

They lowered mau attack and then said oh hif you want it you need to spend $50 to get it back its BS.

and 2 shot people before are you talking about 51 arms? as no ones 2 shotting anyone at mid-end game, got to remember lvl 51 is still a lowbie and I guess strikers one shoting mau's, making them have a repair bill of 30M with one shot, yeah that's fair.

16. Zanarkand

Zanarkand Active Member

We NEED to have all of those because strikers quite literally only have 2 skills. One with a 20 second cooldown, and another with a 1 minute cooldown. Those are the only two skills we can use sieged up. Not to mention we have to stand in the same spot while you as a mage can run around.

You have DPS in PvP, as you can not only disable our skills, but constantly hit us with spells. We on the other hand have to spike you hard enough to kill you in 1 or 2 shots, or we are dead. With 37k atk sieged up, I still don't hit lvl 60+ players for more than 6k on a normal atk, meaning they can outpot me. The only way strikers can effectively kill are two skills that rely on spike damage.

That is why we need 55% chargers which cost real money(whether you buy them from someone else or not), and it is not feasible to buy 5x burst gens a day any other way.

17. Lingueeni

Lingueeni Active Member

I hope someday there opens 100% grind to play version. Not p2win.... now if u want do somethin fun u have to pay pay and pay... the highter lv the the more i see difference between f2p and p2win... i litteraly 1-2 shot people around its not fun anymore no competition...

18. wizza

wizza New Member

see? without their crying, without the nerfing their weak as f*ck! they mustve shown this petty computation to idiotsan just to get what they want. and ofcourse, being dominating now due to nerfs, coz money talks, they let themselves believe that theyre strong...

but seriously 75$ a month and you cry like this? you must be as poor as fcuk!

19. AjtaK

AjtaK Member

Its really sad to see this game in this state. Because of few ppl crying about maus they created this "balancing" stuff and killed completely any new server that will potencionally come in future. Why?
    Do you remember what happened after stun reduction of hecates? The problem was not in high stun, coras just had good guilds and good players with knowledge how to max profit from it and other races cried. Coras went down after that nerf and stayed down for years.
    Now the same thing happened to bells. Because they were simply good and organised, others cried, they went nerfed and next time nobody comes to play it.
    Prepare for 10% cora 10% bell 80% acc on next server, if there will be any... Congrats to all crybabies accs, you won this PGvP (read player+gm vs player) fight for good.

France and Trigui22 like this.
  20. Shadari

Shadari Active Member

would be really nice if everybody put his server in his signature. because i don't understand some posts so i guess they are from valc.... before the summer patch acc was winning most cw vs cora + bell on titan. and since the summer update / recent changes acc win none (or close to none) cw per week.
    So i don't get why ppl keep saying bell got nerved and acc got boosted.