Master refiners haelp!!

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Alexsandor, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Alexsandor

Alexsandor Member

Hi, those days a I have seen a lot of +12, +13++ HG weapons. I have been looking at a lot of charts and stuff but nothing better than to ask to those who know the struggle to refine a wep. So what do I need to +12 ++ a wep? Any recommendation about TS? Any trick like before whre people used to say being buffed helps in a success? Mine is a wave glove +11, 3 scales on it if helps anything. I am open to all and any suggestions.

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Hello, yes it's frustrating to refine weps +12++. Best option to refine is to have 50% band buff + 15% from summer/lv4 kl deco or really any deco that gives refine buff, 50% refine epi and TS200. And maybe 5/7 PSH +11 weps you can waste Before refining your main wep. This will build up a "failstack" Before you refine your main wep. It's not an actual mechanic in game but if you're superstitious you might aswell try it.

Alexsandor likes this.
  3. disloyal

disloyal Member

Use max refine band stat 50% refine epi. deco with 15% refine and ts100. And +12 or 13 should be 1 out of 3 weapon at worst. For wave weapons. I haven't tested enough repel to claim that.

4. DarkMickey

DarkMickey Member

Please think if you should advise others before you actually do it...
    There is big difference between +12 and +13 refining, they are not comperable at all.

And all you players out there think with your head, dont 100% accept what others say. Test it, try it, figure it out. Thats the only way you will understand. I made couple of good weapons and I am still not advising others here how to do it.
    Peace!

Alexsandor and Dodge33 like this.