Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Riddickphb, Feb 27, 2018.
Manipulated files are found. please restart
Could you solve it?
The GMs can't solve that. I have that same problem since December, but there's a way to login. Use a VPN software and then open the launcher. Close the VPN and play. I've made a video to show how. In the video, I'm using Cyberghost.
I do not want to access the game over VPN, I want the game team to sort this out.
I got it:
1. Reinstall your game.
2. Start launcher and wait finish autoupdate.
3. Try connect, if you see "MANIPULATED FILES PLEASE RESTART" close your game.
4. Open main folder RF ONLINE, and delete folder "TEX" and "MESH".
TEX - RFOnline\Character\Player\Tex
MESH - \RFOnline\Character\Player\Mesh
5. Reopen your launcher and wait autoupdate(150-193 FILES +/-).
6. After finish autoupdate, just try log in again.
You want the game team to sort this out? Don't hold your breath.
Do what I do in the video.
Winscribe VPN is unlimited, you earn 10gb per month. Connect the VPN and open the launcher, disconnect the VPN, log in normally. Do not login with VPN connected.
I forgot to speak, this version is free.
why sir??? please xplain and give us guide! why???
Separate names with a comma.