Mandatory

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shard, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Shard

Shard New Member

This is a message to whoever created all of those "another" scrolls and whoever thought making some scrolls and exos timed and can no longer be bought permanently. To all of you personnel please know that those were not at all the best ideas. These aren't mindless insults, its simply constructive criticism. Why would you make some scrolls and exocores timed? Players loved using those scrolls and exos and having them in their arsenal permanently. No matter what the reason is it isn't a good reason. And with all these "new" scrolls that are out there, they are either ridiculous with the invincibility frames, hit boxes, and unbalanced in terms of advantages and draw backs, or they are just completely unoriginal. Now with all of the "another" scrolls, don't throw me a cliche and say "that's the point" honestly its a cheap gimmick and a cover up to show that you're either running out of ideas or ran out a long time ago. The only "somewhat" legitimate excuse you could give for all of these "new" unbalanced scrolls and exos are to make the game more beginner friendly to give new players a fighting chance against pros. But even then its a seriously flawed idea. Please, you all need to brainstorm for ideas that will improve the game instead of recycling and calling it new. And take the time and consider all the necessary aspects of the future scrolls and exos.

xMrChow1 likes this.
  2. xMrChow1

xMrChow1 New Member

Bruh man thats o.d. but i agree lawl

3. Shard

Shard New Member

And what's sad now is that they came out with Choy Li Fut which is also terrible. Lol the second kick is a stun which is unbelievably cheap and its juggle is terrible, by far the worst next to ice breaker. They're running out of ideas fast. I think they need help. If only they bothered to listen to the people they're trying to please. But I guess the Nimonix and RedFox offices aren't that smart yet.

4. shendewed

shendewed New Member

i agree i think this game is in need of a major update and i think the people who run this game should pay more Attention to the entire game