Make ARM relevant again..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1Blubie1, May 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Blubie1

1Blubie1 New Member

Seriously, with the current damage system ARM is useless. It really only compliments STR. I remember back when I would see 60-80 damage per hit and 1-10 damage per juggle being done to me. I know they updated the damage system which basically should double those past numbers, but for some reason, I'm still getting hit with 200-300 numbers which makes 0 sense. It's just frustrating to see the game taking away the things you most enjoy about it :c

2. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

I'd focus more on how fast your health drains then what the actual numbers are cause the numbers aren't truthful anyways. Not gonna lie though, I like seeing 800 damage crits on a punch hehehe xD

3. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

even str has its limits with the new dmg changes

the only stats that actually turned more valuable are: HP, SP, Crit, Speed, Jump, and Luck (for BM's exclusively)

4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

The ARM stat has absolutely zero effect at the moment. 20 STR will still do damage against 117 ARM.

Shana likes this.
  5. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

time to make a crit tanker set :eek: @Shana good looking out

6. SayLag

SayLag New Member

....Maybe it's because I drink too much and spend most of my time on RF playing with elementalist default stats....(16 arm and str) but when I play against people with higher arm, I definitely notice it. Buuuuuuuut.... at the same time, I'm using Baguzhang the most too, it doesn't hit that hard, but it hits a lot. Maybe that's why I don't see the change as major as y'all do. haha Either way though, don't I remember people complaining about the old ways of ARM too?(but who doesn't complain about something?)

7. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Why don't they have a stat-less mode again?

8. IamGoD

IamGoD Active Member

It's always been useless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.