Maintenance & Patch Notes: November 5, 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Shadow, Nov 5, 2019 at 11:05 AM.

  1. [GM]Shadow

    [GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2018
    Messages:
    504
    Likes Received:
    1,271
    [​IMG]

    Greetings Fighters!

    Starting on Tuesday, November 5th @ 18:00 PDT, servers will undergo maintenance for approximately 1-4 hours. GMs will give an in-game notice 1 hour prior to maintenance.

    Reason:
    • Routine server checks

    We'll update this post when the maintenance is complete, and servers are available. Additional Patch Notes including improvements and new features will be added after the maintenance.

    Thank you for your patience during the maintenance.

    ============================

    Update: Servers Maintenance concluded at 20:50 PDT

    ============================​

    Patch Notes for November 5, 2019
    The following patch notes contain information about the update.

    Shop Changes
    Continuing Sales:
    • Hyper ExoCore Box (1 Day)
    • Hyper Scroll Box (1 Day)
    • Inferno Chest/Package
    • Phantom Walker Box/Package
    • NeoAlchemist Box/Package
    • Whisper Wings Box/Package
    • Legendary Slayer (M/F) Box/Package
    • Special Pack (1x Seal of Zodiac - Cancer & 1x New Enigma)
    • Special Pack (5x Seal of Zodiac - Cancer & 5x New Enigma)
    • Special Pack (1x Seal of Zodiac - Gemini & 1x New Enigma)
    • Special Pack (5x Seal of Zodiac - Gemini & 5x New Enigma)
    • Special Pack (5x Seal of Zodiac - Gemini & 5x New Enigma)
    • Special Pack (10x Shadow Fox Corps & 2x New Enigma)
    • Skeleton Gentleman/Lady Set
    • Invisible Man/Woman Set
    • Noble Butler Costume Package
    • Stocking Maid Costume Package
    Items Added:
    NOTE:
    You cannot purchase the Only Once Package if you have previously purchased it.
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/item-shop-update-11-5-2019.48901/#post-472770
    • Only Once Special! Rare ExoCore Package [5700 RC]
      [​IMG]
    • Only Once Special! Rare Scroll Package [5700 RC]
      [​IMG]
    • Black Friday (Red) RE Box/Package [390 RC / 1900 RC]
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • BF Event Special Box [8000 Carats]
      [​IMG]
    • Please note that the following Black Friday Boxes are still available in the Medal Shop
      [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    Event & System
    Events Ending:
    New Events:
    • Boss Mode: White Tiger Isle
      [​IMG]
    • Boss Mode: Destroy Pirates
      [​IMG] [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2019 at 8:50 PM
    Fossil and Starberry like this.
  2. Mahoo

    Mahoo New Member

    Joined:
    May 29, 2019
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    0
    I hope there will be seal removal scroll boxes with this update.
     
  3. Scrpz

    Scrpz Member

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2016
    Messages:
    74
    Likes Received:
    44
  4. TheFuzionBranz

    TheFuzionBranz Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2016
    Messages:
    540
    Likes Received:
    688
    Will there be a decent update ?
     
  5. Starberry

    Starberry World Record (Al Hata), Tournament Ambassador, CUC

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2016
    Messages:
    3,850
    Likes Received:
    4,787
    During tonight's maintenance, we will have a bunch of small raffles on Discord. Feel free to come in and chat with your fellow fighters!
     
  6. Yetiyok

    Yetiyok New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    5
    Yes make a rf discord so we could all chat!
     
  7. ProfessorZtar

    ProfessorZtar Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Messages:
    838
    Likes Received:
    1,433
    I'm still just hoping for new Android items, or at least a new skill item so I can make a new video.
     
    Huttj likes this.
  8. MyHero

    MyHero Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Messages:
    78
    Likes Received:
    6
    Where can we join the rf discord? Can you post a link
     
  9. Starberry

    Starberry World Record (Al Hata), Tournament Ambassador, CUC

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2016
    Messages:
    3,850
    Likes Received:
    4,787
    On my previous post, it’s there.
     
  10. Rinnegan

    Rinnegan Guild War Master

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2016
    Messages:
    131
    Likes Received:
    109
    torreyment
     
    Scrpz and Western like this.
  11. Shavo

    Shavo Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2016
    Messages:
    2,877
    Likes Received:
    3,221
    Hopefully something i can make a video about
     
  12. Western

    Western New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Messages:
    27
    Likes Received:
    20
    I didn't know there was gonna be an update tonight, I've been trying to find trades for the whole week. I doubt all the halloween sets in the shop are staying tho so RIP.
     
  13. Shavo

    Shavo Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2016
    Messages:
    2,877
    Likes Received:
    3,221
    They are leaving this update
     
  14. sheeran

    sheeran Clean Up Crew

    Joined:
    May 17, 2017
    Messages:
    170
    Likes Received:
    308
    I am expecting another bad update.
     
  15. DeadKingProject

    DeadKingProject Member

    Joined:
    May 9, 2018
    Messages:
    98
    Likes Received:
    63
    hope this update worth wild
     
  16. xWarGod23

    xWarGod23 New Member

    Joined:
    Tuesday
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    howw long this update
     
  17. [GM]Shadow

    [GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2018
    Messages:
    504
    Likes Received:
    1,271
    Hello Everyone! Servers should now be up! Thank you so much for your patience!
     
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2019 at 8:49 PM
    PervyWM likes this.
  18. Altissimum

    Altissimum Member

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2017
    Messages:
    55
    Likes Received:
    30
    What a joke ! Lmfaooooo! not only did you guys scam us on the last "only once package" by telling us you would gurantee no dups and if we got dups you would assure the next set u issue wouldn't be dups, and then the next set gave dups and I was told basically "too bad'. Its 57$ PER PACKAGE.... ? I not only bought these only for the chance to not get dups but was treated like trash when trying to get a re issued set of them because of dups then yall change the post to say "may contain dups" that's sad. nobody is going to pay the money for these packages now that the chances for dups are 80% chance rate. theres like a 20% chance to not get a dup. especially if u own everything already like myself. but the same re cycled re boxes.. like come on GM's do you have no say so in the game you manage.. whats the point of recycling all these crap over and over to assure everyone gets everything in the game in the matter of 1 year. where I play since 07 and spent 1000s and still cant get my NO dups package as advertised to not give dups. give up on the game alreadya dn shut it down.
     
    Scrpz likes this.
  19. TheFuzionBranz

    TheFuzionBranz Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2016
    Messages:
    540
    Likes Received:
    688
    imagine dat. an update to give to your playerbase causin a clapback
     
    Scrpz likes this.
  20. Tabofren

    Tabofren New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2016
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    3
    So are we ever getting new stuff like a scroll or exo
     

Share This Page