Made it to cap level. What now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Travesty, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Travesty

Travesty Member

As a pve only player I was wondering what I should do, now that I’ve made it to cap.

-One thing that I will be doing for powerleveling is srs.

-Another thing is Kylin dungeon for boc materials.

-I want to do potala, but as a warrior it is too hard:(

-I’ve been thinking about working on my master/discipleship stuff as well as miscellaneous quests

All in all happy to have made it. I rushed, for sure, so I was hoping y’all could tell me what I can do to make my character better(other than drop a grand on branch)

-Trollific

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

In my opinion you have two solution not to get bored :

- farming for items, gear, to get money or so. For e.g. I would go for SRS updated set to test it in pvp. The main problem now for cap level is low drop rates from blue mobs and low events (2x drop rate). The farming is not appealing.
    -making new characters.

I made my main HI11, 20% to level cap for a month now and started a healer. Got her at HG12 (for buffs ). Next for me will be hybrid.

Travesty likes this.
  3. Travesty

Travesty Member

I have pocket healer for SRS, he is at HG 9. I will level him this weekend to hg 12 for buffs and then maybe work on my bot hybrid.

I honestly have no interest in PvP, I just like to farm and get my character to as strong as he can be.

If possible, I would like to add you on facebook as I find your knowledge great and could use a hand , as I kind of took the fast route to HI 12 and still learn new things from this game since my start in june.