Lucid Reality Works -Art made by me ONLY. Coming Soon.

Discussion in 'Art Shops/Swaps' started by Redkid, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Redkid

Redkid New Member

I'm want to commemorate the upcoming premiere of a YouTube channel I'm making which will be used for the sake of entertainment. I have THE WORLDS LONGEST RUMBLE FIGHTER VIDEO ON THA PLANET being made right now. I've won %100% of my duels meaning the ENTIRE ENCOUNTER WAR. If I didn't win the official matches I still won the over fight of matches that happened outside of tournaments which weren't always grudge matches. I don't feel those kinds of emotions. Wanna hear that? I do and I don't. It's always thanks to an integration of nature that I put myself in in order to study life itself. Understand that I have won EVERYTHING on this game. For those of you who say you've won I have the %100% of gameplay time ON VIDEO. I'm also use voices to make my gameplay experience even more enjoyable. I've wooped EVERYBODY I'VE EVER FOUGHT TALKING LIKE SHERLOCK HOLMES WITH *CONCLUSION. INEVITABLE DEFEAT FOR *INSERT OPPONENTS/TEAM MATES NAME HERE.* and so on. I believe when you people don't even record your matches THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH and say that's that and the rest is history that YOU DON'T LOVE THA GAME THE WAY I DO. I'll ALWAYS SAY **** DAT ****** IN A PARALLEL BIG LENBO VOICE IN MY MIND AND IN REAL LIFE OVER THA MIC IF I WANT TO ******. That being said, get ready for other material like a fan made Rumble Fighter series and feature film meaning A 10 HOUR LONG MOVIE simply just for enjoyment and it's documenting some of those MOST INTERESTING MOMENTS IN RF HISTORY INCLUDING THE ONES BEFORE THE XERO DISCUS CAME INTO ACTION. I'm documenting everything that ever happened in the sphere of interaction I've had the pleasure of being a part of and I think the rest is history. I'll be posting up a link soon enough to my channel and we all have a good time SO LONG AS NOBODY FCKS THIS UP FOR ALL OF YOU. I'M SO SERIOUS.

I was Triger before using the alias KidAces and now I'm Triger again on RedFox Games. Understand. I have everything on video. I'M UPLOADING EVERY MILLISECOND. ALL THE WINS AND LOSSES.

Let's continue to get it in nyukhas.

One luv. Over & out.
    -Triger/KidAces​

2. Redkid

Redkid New Member

I wonder if the guy who nutted on that guys face in your profile pic for a piece of art was sold out. I'd never say tldr to ****** like that. I promise. - Triger/KidAces

P.S. Everybody cared. Even Logic.

3. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

Thx

4. DanTheMan

DanTheMan New Member

I'ma smack tha hell out of both of you online once I get better for trying to ruin this for everybody. You both have very smart mouths. I'm gonna Kabob both of you like Dead Pool with tha slapping art known as Kobudo. Me and Triger/KidAces along with a whole gang of goons are gonna make sure you delete these posts in the future. This is a BUSINESS ENDEAVOR with the people of affiliated with RFU and the public it's released to. If you know anything about best out of a 100 like we do in the underground it would be best to stay out tha way if you don't. I believe in you both no matter what though right?

I know who da fck we are. Start smack on any one of our plugs we're gonna raid you nigguhz wit chains. Just wait. I got something for y'all.

I'm one of the people working on this documentary with this Triger/KidAces and we'd like to see the whole public participate in this action of documenting world history for the sake of having a recollection to protect one another on this planet. If you guys CARE ABOUT THA PLANET AT ALL please hop on board but please leave the egos at the door. Both of you look like little tiny no musckle tissue having fckin' malfunctioning dickheaded glands ******* for this sht. I dare any of you to try and catch us slippin' with our goons. You bunch of panzys. Leaving a tiny ass post simply just to say you're better than someone. Wait till I smack both of you as your family members this upcoming June. I got an android waiting to blast both of you in head like a Marge Simpson bot.

I'll be online for a spar if you wanna spar Triger. I'm gonna Bruce Lee both of these nigguhz next to you and scream YEET and you can say Jeet. XD. See ya online.

5. Redkid

Redkid New Member

I changed names and worked you in a fckin' corner boy just an hour ago AND YOU CHANGED YOUR PROFILE PIC CUZ YOU KNEW WHO DA FCK I WAS BOY.

I know who da fck I am first however. Foh. As for DanTheMan, I love you for that sht ******. I need a REAL WARM UP cuz this ****** wasn't worth it. Let's see how his buddy tam is gonna hold up in a sandwich. I know you know who you are DanTheMan. Me and the rest of the family love you little dude. I'm already online, I just changed my name is all. I'm gonna work both of these littler nigguhz than us with you and the rest of the family. We already got it in on these littler nigguhz on RF in our history.

EVERYBODY IN THIS FAMILY HAS A %100 SUCCESS RATE FOR WOOPIN YOUR ASS AS WELL ROKU IF YOU REALLY WANNA GET IT POPPIN' ON RFU NEXT WEEK.

Keith Ape Voice: Come & Test Us!

-Your Friendly Neighborhood KidAces Triger