Lowers defense

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nerkus789x, Feb 28, 2018.

1. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Hi GM,
    Can you activate smash/ck art efect, wich lower defense of the target? In Loulan, Kunlun, Dungeons and some other spots, instead of lower deffense, these skills give realy weak bleeding efect to targets.

Healer formation work in every map, dungeon, but smash doesn't. This was made in purpose? Thank you for answer.

JasonStatham likes this.
  2. Erlangga

Erlangga Member

Hello there!
    I haven't reach Loulan or Kunlun yet, but I've noticed that on map and dungeons bosses the skill does always gave bleeding effect instead of weakness effect...
    But, on normal mobs and dungeon mobs it's actually gave weakness effects. Sometimes two effects at once, one lower phys def. and another lower ck def.. most often, however, it only gave ck def weakness effect (and I'm a warrior)..

3. JasonStatham

JasonStatham Active Member

Yeah, it's pretty stupid how warrior def decrease smash lowers CK defense. Like wth? How is that helpful for us? On top of that, the lower def rate is not 100 %, it's 60 %, which would be ok, if it was always Physical Def, or both, and not just CK def sometimes.

Also, hate how it does not work on Kunlun mobs and bosses.

4. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

I think it's an intended effect on bosses since some of them would be really easy to defeat if they would receive the defense debuff. That said, I noticed that dungeon mobs on superior runs also don't receive the debuff but also the bleeding effect.

It makes sense that it doesn't work on bosses for me, for the reason I said. Anything other than that, makes zero sense to me for it not to affect...

5. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Yeah, some skill have problemes with their effect on the target. Deffense smash/ck art and other kung fu should be fixed.
    Same with healer formations (traps). I have LoB healer and even with clan attribute: ,,Lowers the defense of the target'', this formation wont decrease defense. After success it only decrease ck defense, not physical :D or even give no effect to target. So this prove that formation clan attribute doesn't work.