Low level Char selling items

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by seamonster21, Jun 30, 2020.

1. seamonster21

seamonster21 New Member

Hello,
    I think I already know the answer to this, but is there any way to earn money at a lower level (I'm RL 12 rn)? I only want enough to get adv LF, med, etc, however no one seems to want anything I have. I know that BE aren't worth nearly as much as they used to (now like 20k when they used to be 250k?? Lol) and I definitely don't have gear that anyone wants.

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

It can be tough for low level new players to make enough gold to buy the stuff they need early on, and you are right, most of the stuff you are able to get at those levels aren't particularly needed by those at higher levels - other than lv 3/4 elixirs from purple pass dungeons.

My advise is that you seek help from a master or join a band/league and have them donate the tomes you need. Some bands I know have a dedicated tome "keeper" that donates these tomes to members within the league/band like I am. So, if the adv clan tomes are what you are after, you should definitely try that avenue.

But should you feel insistent on paying your way, you can gather these tomes and donate them back to the "keeper", or to new band members yourself in the future as a way to pay back their generosity, or collect pieces of steel, flowstones, gold threads and sell them to players or NPCs for the gold you need.

Heck, you can even try map roaring in hefei for tome donations during hours when there are heavier traffic. Goodluck. :)

3. seamonster21

seamonster21 New Member

Thank you! That's some good advice ☺️