Loulan Hide and Seek Event

Discussion in 'Tao Server' started by ZacharyWarden, May 10, 2020.

1. ZacharyWarden

ZacharyWarden Member

Hey everyone! Zhou the Vagabond here. Tonight during the stream we will be doing something very special for Tao. A Hide and Seek piggy event in Loulan! The rules are simple. To receive your prize, you must join the twitch stream, be below Hermit, (Level 169) You cant kill me (I will restart the round) nor can you be in a party when you find me (No teaming up).When Im found, You must add me to your party so i can check your level and twitch name. Then i will reveal myself and congratulate the winner! The trick is... Loulan is masked pvp location.... you wont know enemy from friend. Killing each other is permitted so be careful! Our prizes include 5x Eggs, 5x Pig1, 2x Pig2, 1xPig3 Pig Deco F, Pig Deco M and more! Join us on twitch at 8pm CST for your Chance to win

P.S. I will be clearing my friends list before the event so if i unfriend you, please dont take it personally. Just add me again after the event [​IMG]<3

Sponsored by: Redfox

Special thanks to: Destruction, FlameDemon, LittleHelper, [Hitman], and Black Clover.

You guys are amazing and thank you for helping me put on these events.

Join the twitch here!
    Twitch.tv/Zhouthevagabond

Join our Discord for more questions here.
    https://discord.gg/dDCEpfN
    Loulan Event Smol.jpg