Lost Several 9D Accounts

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by KakarottoPT, Jul 23, 2019.

1. KakarottoPT

KakarottoPT New Member

Hello everyone!

I played 9D a lot of times over the years, last time I was in the early 9D with RedFox (2 years ago, I think?) In this last time I played over many months and because I love this game I always wanted to create a new character, ended up with 6 accounts total (cause only 3 characters per account is too short for me). When I tried to came back to check on the game today I was only able to log in in my "1st account", all other accounts I can't seem to be able to find them. :( I still have all emails and passwords from those accs noted in a paper so it seems like they were just deleted in these past 1/2 years. I had so much stuff too in there, BEs, weaps, etc...
    It's probably a lost cause but I wanted to know if it was possible to get any of those accounts back.

I apologize If I didn't post in the right place.
    Thank you for reading.

2. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Sorry to hear that bro, I hope that it can be fixed soon!

BTW, I see in your nickname that you have PT, does it mean that you are from Portugal?
    If yes, prazer em conhecer-te. Acho que és o primeiro que encontro aqui! Tao ou Yin?

3. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

6 accounts!!! Well that's probly the start to your problem

Ozbud likes this.
  4. KakarottoPT

KakarottoPT New Member

@renatokpz that's right, Portugal. Nice to meet you too xD I'm in Tao.

@Trollamite Yes, 6 accounts. Over the course of many months I started new characters a lot of times (it was fun) never wanting to delete any, but only 2 characters per acc would be usable, because there was usually so much stuff I wanted to keep that I would make the 3rd character in each acc just a simple storage char.

5. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

You are absolutely right at this point. You should write a ticket to support.

Swim likes this.
  6. KakarottoPT

KakarottoPT New Member

@Swim Thank you Swim! I'll probably be back to 9D when I have some free time for games, around in the middle of August

Swim likes this.