lost my young dragon weapon due to refining, what 2 do ???

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by JaKjRo, Feb 6, 2018.

1. JaKjRo

JaKjRo New Member

the title said it all guys, i have just 600k and noone selling anything, should i delete the game ??

2. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

You should be able to make 3 young dragon weapons, did you lose all of them?

If you're still a low level, it may be worthwhile to delete char and start a new one.

3. JaKjRo

JaKjRo New Member

Im gb1 now :))) probably gonna quit the game :)

4. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

Aww, they have Valentines event now, 2X XP and 3X drop rate, if you restart, you should be GB in no time.

With a new char, the experience will be better. You already have experience so you know what to do so you will no more blindly looking for answers. You will also have all the gear that you already have, so you don't need to get new gear except for the dragon weapons. You will also have the 600k, which although not enough for a GB char is ok for a OC char..

But if you really decide to leave, then good luck. Hope you find a game that is better for you.

JaKjRo likes this.
  5. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

U can buy dragon statues in ur traning ground.. where u learn skills after u get role...

Also u can make new char with this even u will get back faster.. and join some band/league... If u are HD class u can join my league also.. "OneSteapAhead". Or Contact me ingame as RockStar / BlondICE! :))

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    JaKjRo likes this.
  6. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

yeah u are right.. :D

7. JaKjRo

JaKjRo New Member

Thanks though, decided to stay :) i try a new character and can u help me with the stat build, diamond monk to be exact, just pve

8. JaKjRo

JaKjRo New Member

Haha sr i played a new one, diamond monk :D

9. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

Good.

I played a lot several years ago but I only came back to this version about a month ago so I don't really have precise knowledge on builds on this version.

On my chars, I put points on strength and dex because they are melee. Don't really need wis because you don;t use it for melee. don;t really need ess because you can meditate, or if you have money, they have VE pills, and you don't really need con because they have health pills.

This may change once you get to higher levels so beware. My highest level char as of now is EC12 and it's been relatively easy compared to when I started wit Acclaim so I don't really know how it is at the higher levels.

I plan to increase my con once i max strength and dex.

10. JaKjRo

JaKjRo New Member

People said that i should max dex > con > str
    Anw, i wondering about clothes refine, warrior or chi kung??

KaMiguel likes this.
  11. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

If you're going melee, you refine warrior, if you're going nuker/ck healer or ck hybrid, you refine as chi kung.

But I've always been melee, so I don't know anything about nuker build.

JaKjRo likes this.