Looking for advice on handling character

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by apearsonist, May 17, 2017.

1. apearsonist

apearsonist New Member

Relatively new player here, i have some questions:

1. As a hybrid, what's the best way to deal with external injuries (by that i mean do i HAVE to either see the doctor or some meds or is there another way) ?
    2. Currently FD3. I recently realized there were collections for lvl 3 and lvl 4 elixirs. I tried to go back to get some of the stuff for the lvl 3 elixir collection, but the drops are next to non-existent. Is being overleveled a problem with drops? (eg: i went back to kill powerful giants for iron plates, but they won't drop anything other than money)
    3. Any tips on how to grind a buff that takes an abysmal 10 minutes to cooldown?

2. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

1) Use external wound pills. This can be found at tibet or buy it from other people or ask league mates to buy it for you. It's like 1.2kk a stack.

2) The most easiest way to get level 3 elixir is by running Shi Zhang/Datong (For black clan) dungeons. When you finish either one of the dungeons, Go to the right room and open boxes for Elixir level 3

3) Well we all have gone through the buffs leveling system and it's hard to level them up. The best way is to make sure you re-buff everytime it runs out when you're grinding and use the auto-training system.