~LoB Nuker help~

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by UnCreator, Jun 4, 2018.

1. UnCreator

UnCreator New Member

So I have recently started the game again and I was interested in making a nuker. I just need help with my build and what weapon/items/gear/epithet to get. I am PvE oriented. I know nukers aren't the best for PvE but I'm not worried about efficiency. I am starting up the game again as of a week ago and wanted to try out a nuker.

I hear I grind with a weapon other than bracer and the basic clan weapon skill. Is that true?

Pretty much look at me like a brand new player, walk me through anything and everything for a nuker.

Add me in game if you want. I love meeting new people and am open to all advice. Also I need a master.

IGN: [me]

2. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

Man, did you even bother to search on forum? Have some decency and do a quick search. Plenty of guides are out there regarding this topic. Besides, you don't sound like brand new to me.

3. UnCreator

UnCreator New Member

Chill bro. I said I'm starting game again; I never said I was new, I said "Pretty much look at me like a brand new player."

I tried searching forum but its not very straight-forward. I'm trying to ask for help and you come up in here acting like a jerk. Get outta here with that crap.

4. Generalu

Generalu New Member

dont mind it gives many idiots here xD

UnCreator likes this.