List of Trusted and Helpful Player

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by Fleshmonkey, Dec 3, 2017.

1. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I'm not here to defend them simply because I wasn't here for the suspected scamming that took place a year ago. I don't care who you think I am either. I am here to help fujins continue their dominance over the server. I do not care what any of you do concerning this matter as long as I am left out of it. Continue to involve me and I will fight back and believe me no one wants that including me because it will do nothing but hurt the faction. Also bare in mind that these tactics some of you keep using because you want them gone is considered harassment with out significant & valid proof can lead to temp bans which again I do not want. Unlike everyone else I will not be intimidated and allow anyone to dictate my actions in game.

2. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Its ok flesh I'm not one to hide behind a forum so for those of you that wish to know I am Kronix and I am in the business of killing guans and business is about to be good.

3. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Alright so first things first. Masashi has actively asked people I loaned my gear to to let him use it behind my back claiming he got permission from me. Second thing is he threw a tempter tantrum when Kayn refused to let him borrow his m33 elites. Another thing, fujins don't want to dominate the server, WE WANT TO BALANCE IT cause we realize we are too damm strong.

xiiSxD likes this.
  4. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Well finally thats something I can work with, he has yet to throw any tantrums in my presence if he did he would not be in my guild. It may not be the solid proof I've been looking for but it defiantly makes me even more wary then before. Also just yesterday she really pissed me off by burning 10 pc 11 pus trying to make 120 with 15% matz. I'm by far the best enchanter but even I know thats completely unexceptionable and he will no longer be fed items to work with. I would have very much preferred to do this with Legion and feed someone much more worthy of it but due to lack of maturity and the rumor that I was a scammer as well I opted to go solo which is nothing new to me. Talking **** and cracking jokes is one thing and I can go with the best of um, talking about beating people up is another. That is the bully mentality that I mentioned before to Flesh and has no place in my chat window. Those kids need to realize they are playing a video game and not the politics of a middle school playground.

I understand balance is needed to promote a healthy server but this game is gank or be ganked I just don't indulge in the gankfest myself I just want my cp. Fujin dominance is inevitable regardless of the server your playing on.

I also like to add that when i left legion and created my current guild i was focused on obtaining the 132% g4 leet ring that masashi was using. They sold the 150% kat and exchanged the ring to make another kat screwing me out of that ring. That along with the enchanting ******** is what is about to lead me to my next course of action, kicking him and ken from my guild.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    xiiSxD likes this.
  5. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Feed Me Pc's to 150% my kat sir.

6. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

still recovering after sashi drained me.. didnt actually scam me but was greedy more worried about enchanting and upgrading his **** while im stuck with g4 rares, finally had enough. He kept pming me trying to apologize and say just about anything to get me to change my mind.

and i got ya but it will cost cp instead of worthless silver

7. Fleshmonkey

Looks like i gotta PvP alot Zzzz

8. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Sorry to hear that they used you like they used the rest of us.

9. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

hes a user .. takin out trust --- !

10. Fleshmonkey

This is not cool, take it down. It is not ok to stalk someone on google then post it on a forum.

This thread has derailed from its original purpose, I'm taking the scammer list down and the witch hunting WILL stop.

OOzai and xiiSxD like this.
  11. xiiSxD

xiiSxD Member

12. Fleshmonkey

Thank you

13. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

Its ok its my way of finding out who I can trust. I can actually mention RP in my guild now without getting buy me this buy me that. Use to have to whisper 7 & 8 the players I do trust in the game.

14. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

no need for it now cause IDGAF lol!

15. Fleshmonkey

Nah, Legend posted something and i saw what the list was leading too and i did not like it.

16. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

I actually think this is good, people should be aware of people that are known scammers to keep others from going thought it... Being scammed is a horrible feeling. You work hard and spend money and someone just comes along and steals it from you because they are to lazy to do the work themselves. People should be warned, I have no love for people that have no remorse for scamming people.

17. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

Then why put up with those 2?
    Also did you say He tried to make a 120 using pus and 15%s. If so he scammed your pus because that can only be used after 123%

18. xEXPx

xEXPx Member

Stop getting catfished n00bs.

-Exp

19. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

All the more reason for him to be gone.. he helped me in the beginning when i first got here when no one else was. So that is my way of testing the waters to see how far I can trust someone and you already know what my conclusion was. Its not like he got me for a leet.. **** cant even drop one to get scammed with.

20. OOzai

OOzai Active Member

no just making a crack at the guild he created after I kicked him lol