LF Boss Mode Guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Wizna, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Wizna

Wizna New Member

Hello everyone :p

I'm looking to join/create a guild centered around doing Boss Modes, and not the just for seasonal event ones! I remember there being a few back in the OGP era, but I guess its a dead idea now. I'd love to rekindle that idea! I'm quite fond of this game, and as we all know the population is indeed slowly dying. Maybe a few of us switching focus to doing some adventure modes will keep new players interested?o_O The same old "moon" and "kove" Battle Modes can get quite repetitive, and sometimes even toxic. There are tons of different Boss Modes, and I think it'll be a nice way to just chill and chat while fighting some mobs for a change. Instead of killing someone and then getting DC'd :rolleyes:

I've asked around and I don't think there are any BM focused guilds created right now. If I'm wrong please let me know! I plan on starting one if none come forward.

If anyone knows of any BM guilds, or is interested in making one with me please add me & contact me in-game! As I don't frequent these forums.

IGN: XXXXXXXXXXXX (12 X's):cool:

Bl1tz likes this.
  2. Shihan

Shihan Well-Known Member

BOSS? BM Only Super Squad~ !

jk idek if that guild still exist

tamirtov likes this.