Level Cap(what to do?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Thank you for the history, surely the speed of the zombie will help in our research, ahem, my research to show HP of mobs, is it not?

2. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Damage value. Noob character with no adds on, just with no train skill or weapon deals 11 damage to yellow fox in Bamboo Village. Really, I must make all kindergarden training again ?

3. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

You need to play more characters even chi kung ones to learn about 9d mobs hp vs damage.

4. FuriaAlba

So what if it does 11 damage? Or 22 damage? Or 33? I used a LS 1 char with a LS 0 training spear on the last video, I didn't even add points to him.

Should I refine the spear to +11 and then use it to do 180? I mean the conversation was about mobs having HP, the damage that you do can't pass the mobs HP, by using smashes you can see that. I already said somewhere at the start of the topic that actives show numbers that are misleading to the untrained eye, so is using a basic atack (no active or smash just to be clear)

If you want, tomorrow I can use a LS 1 broken crimson weapon of your choice on the foxes, how does that sound?

I have a HI 8 hyb with which I do potala, is it enough?

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Let's end this. He does not understand or doesn't want :
    He also don't have the damage calculator.
    [​IMG]

6. FuriaAlba

My bro, don't leave this conversation, I am sure we shall reach a conclusion. I have made a video using a CK hyb that I own.

Does this help my knowledge about CK?

Help me make my build, I can't do over 180 on these foxes whatever I do. :( I even have tiger bead and flag 3 and that doesn't help me :(

7. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

I think if you keep doing this you will make a fun of yourself. I try to help and explain, but you make a serious mistake and now you continue with this. I have nothing more to add :

Damage in 9 d is display in yellow over mobs hp when dealing normal strikes and in red when dealing critics.

The main attribute that affects the dmg is Str. All active, smashes and finishing/ charging skills cause damage.

Items affecting the dmg : weapon, accesories, relics, ornaments, relics adds on relics and so on.

Epithets also affects the damage.

8. FuriaAlba

I couldn't agree more, everything matters but why doesn't it show different numbers, all I am asking.

I mean I posted videos, with a char using different stuff, trying to highlight the fact that the fox has 180 hp, what would help you believe that me saying the mob has 180 hp? I mean you didn't answer my question that why is the damage 180, when all else it should be at least 1000+, that is essence of the discussion, not what different relics, str and other stuff do.

Also, str isn't the base of the damage at every level, a low level char might benefit more from adding 8 str compared to equiping a training weapon, but I can do without 300 str at HI 12 compared to using a HG 12+17 weapon or even unrefined.

9. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

If the normal damage yellow is 11 at 0 level, no matter how you sum up or multiply will not give 180, cause you hit continues 11×10 hits is 110, 180 : 11 is 16.363... but your main dmg will not increase from 11 at 16.363 in that state.

180 is the maxim damage deal.

10. FuriaAlba

Dude come on, I mean you, the maker of the stat thingy on acclaim have to help me, I have been playing 9dragons all wrong for all these years, I even made 2 chars to HI level, 12 and 8 and I can solo potala purple, you might help me succed green and red, you got to help me.

I have made this video senpai, and I don't understand why the damage sums up to 180 still, the finishing hits are under what the damage shows on my char screen, I even deleted the old char and remade him, he was providing no help, he deserved it I assure you.

The first fox says it received 73 normal damage then 77, I missed the 3rd hit and the fox reseted, the coward, mind you I have found him and dealt 30 damage to him, resulting to 180, the forbiden number. The maximum number as you say, but from 3 hits, it's mesmerizing.
    Ok, so I decided that a 2nd mob needs to die and I hit 67, but the noob char went to do a basic atack, I belive that doesn't help, because it showed the exact previous number the smash did so I ruled fit to stay the test is compromized on that specific mob so went to a 3rd.
    The 3rd one, 69, miss 71, miss, 40, I am telling you, there's something about that 180, I don't know what, but I feel there's something special regarding that number, Iluminati number? I'd rule my HP conspiracy since that was what I am talking (not something else) but who knows, you might dwell on some info for me? The part I am missing from the puzzle.

Also take note, everything was yellow damage hence normal damage, not critical, we got to get everything right, nothing else.

11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

You put an add on to the basic damage of 0 level which is the smash. Active have same effect.

Basic fists attack/ or weapon inflicts 2 to 7 additional damage.
    Smash attack inflicts 38 to 86 damage with a single strike.

So from 11 base damage you increase with that skills the level of damage between those values.

Smash affects the basic damage, it increase the basic damage you give to the mob HP. Yellow is the normal values of smash damage between min and max value.

Character with basic attribute : same damage each hit, 11, base damage from 08 attribute.
    Let's count to 180 HP now :)

May you learn something from all of this FuriaAlba !

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  12. FuriaAlba

I have learnd that you do not read entire posts nor do you understand them, I could say that 11 is actually a 22, but that would be heressy at this point so I wont, you don't need to read that 22 part, just don't, trust me, it's better for the conversation.

About my video tho, why do my smashes sum up 180? I have found this anomally and it looks like my explanation is a fantasy at this point and everything you throwed at me is true. It can't be that those level 1 foxes have 180 HP? Could it?

13. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I already repeated myself to infinite point, that is the maxim damage you deal at mob.

1.Increase basic damage with STR attribute +14 points .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The value of basic damage deal to mobs increase cause the main attribute that gives dmg increase.
    Level up, white mobs.
    The value of normal damage is 34 now. It is minim value.
    No 180 HP if sum up the damage giving to mobs

2. Increase the damage with ads on, sword :
    Damage add to base 20 +29
    Critics 1500/10000, could get red critics
    [​IMG]

Level up, green mobs
    Normal damage, deal.
    The damage is between a minim and maxim value as I have adds on : str attribute + weapon (no skill )
    No 180 HP if I sum up the damage giving to mobs.

3.Adding the smashes
    Green mobs.
    The damage is between a minim and maxim value as I have adds on : str attribute + weapon+ smash
    No 180 HP if I sum up the damage giving to mobs.

Now, same build, same damage given to different types of mobs on levels (color)
    -Yellow
    -Orange
    -Red

Yellow damage = normal, val min-maxim
    Red damage = critical, val min- maxim

My last post in here. Hope you get it, I have nothing else to add on this subject.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    Phlox likes this.
  14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Basic 9Dragon game matrix resolved with math calculation & logic :

Supposed Mob HP (Fox) : 180

Monsters determination levels (fox e.g.) :
    Yellow =1-2 levels higher.
    White =your level.
    Green =1-2 levels lower.
    Light Blue =3-4 levels lower.

Character level vs mobs
    Yellow = 0 level
    White = 1
    Green = 2,3
    Light Blue = 4, 5
    Additional damage gain per level : 1

Damage :
    Yellow = 1 -2 levels higher
    Level character : 0
    Presumed HP = 180
    Basic damage = 11 x (number of hits)
    11x3 = 33 11x 4 = 44, 11x5 = 55, 11x6 = 66 / Not equal 180
    Estimated number of hits to die : 6, 7, 8, 9 ( variable number)
    11x x = will not equal in any assumption with 180

Test : video 1 above post

White = your level
    Level character : 1 , Losing Self 1
    Presumed HP = 180
    Basic damage = 13 x (numar of hits)
    13x3 = 39, 13x4 = 52, 13x5= 65, 13x6=78 / Not equal 180

If you ad on to damage : BASIC STR Attribute +14 will increase basic damage , so hit result = 34 / You obtain different value when you hit the mob than pure basic damage.

34x3=102, 34x4=136, 34x5 = 170, 34x6 = 204

Green= 2,3 lower , Losing Self 2,3
    Presumed HP = 180
    Basic damage 14x (number of hits )
    14x3=42, 14x4=56, 14x5=70 14x6 =84 / Not equal 180

If you ad on to damage : BASIC STR Attribute +14 will increase basic damage and equip weapon you will obtain a value damage between 34 (basic) and weapon ad on 20 to 29 and critic. So damage result is a valuable of [minim damage] basic damage and minm/maxim adds on [maxim damage]

Test : video 2, above post

If you ad on to damage : BASIC STR Attribute +14 will increase basic damage and equip weapon and smash you will obtain a value damage between 34 (basic) and weapon ad on 20 to 29 and critic plus smash damage ad on betwen 38 to 86 damage. So damage result is a valuable of [minim damage] basic damage and minm/maxim adds on [maxim damage]

Test : video 3, above post

Light Blue
    Presumed HP = 180
    Basic damage 16 x (numer of hits)+ 1 level
    Basic damage 17 x (number of hits + 2 level
    16x3=48, 16x4=64, 16x5= 80, 16x6= 96
    Estimated hits to die : 6, 7 (variable number)
    16x6 = 96, 16x7= 112/ Not equal 180
    17x6= 102, 17x7 = 119 Not equal 180
    And so on till 4th level below

Your false presumtion :
    [Fox HP ] = 180
    Fox HP 180 = can be seen when you smash and is maxim 180

P1 : Fox = 180 HP
    P2 : Mobs in 9dragons have colors & levels : yellow, white, green, white blue, blue, characters have levels
    P3 : Fox HP to all levels of mobs and characters (same mob) = 180
    C : False (see above calculations)
    Not HP, but damage : [valuable < >]

Yellow = nomal damage determined by basic damage + addition to character.
    Red = critical damage determined by basic damage + additions to character.
    What you deal to mob is the damage between [minim] value and [maxim] value.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    Phlox likes this.
  15. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Ha..ha...ha...Happy

FuriaAlba : It is 180 HP, I go smash again
    Bonny : no, it is the damage
    Furia Alba : I smash 180 HP, I go smash it again.It is the mob HP.
    Bonny : always was the damage
    FuriaAlba : I go back in Aclaim to smash it again, 180 HP
    Bonny : still the damage
    FuriaAlba : I show you how Ve works, I smash again, 180 HP.The mob still has 180 HP.
    Bonny : still damage value

2006 closed beta : above mob window was show the numbers of damage.Yellow : normal.Red : critics.
    2007 open beta : the same.
    2018 RedFox : still the damage.

2006 closed beta : mobs color : dark blue, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, red.
    2007 open beta : same.
    2018 RedFox : same.

2006, closed beta: characters had levels
    2007, open beta : characters had levels
    2018 RedFox : same

2006, closed beta : damage increase by STR main attribute plus ads on (fd, ec relics, clothes, epithets )
    2007 open beta : same
    2018 RedFox : same, more ads ons.

2006 : smash ads more dmd to base
    2007 : same
    2018 : same

Same principle all over again .
    Damage
    Damage value (minim) (maxim) - normal (yellow).
    Damage value (minim) (maxim) - critic ( red).
    Damage with ads on : same (yellow/red)

2006, 2007, 2018 : Phy / Chi Kung

Mobs HP : N/A

FuriaAlba : 2006, 2007, 2018: I smash all over again with hermit 3 : 180 HP. At level 0, 1, 2, 3 -240 at red, orange, yellow, white, green, blue, dark blue mobs does not matter.
    Bonny : still damage
    Furia Alba : no, I smash again ...

(ironic)

NexXxTPlease likes this.
  16. FuriaAlba

I got to say, you really **** at this testing part. Not one video with a test done right and you posted like 10. We started a conversation based on smashes, smashes that will show how much damage a mob can really take compared to an active or just a basic atack (no active or smash)

I posted several videos showing just that, because like I said at the start actives are misleading to the untrained eye, I even posted the Hermit 3 video showing that he's active is showing above 30.000, yet every smash does 180. It wasn't enough of course. You keep rolling some useless points about stuff that have no context about the conversation tho, it's a weird dedication tho.

Fear not, later tonight I will take my Hermit 3 warrior to tibet and see if I can 2 smash the what would be orange mob for him and we shall see what numbers we get from those smashes. Later on we can use healer formations on certain mobs to test this HP thing.

17. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

This game is for +15 above.

Acclaim veteran you say ?

Clear you have 0 notion how this game work. You fail to understand the values / numbers behind the main attributes/ stats.

You can smash all mobs in 9dragons and miss the main point. You confuse HP to smash damage.

You fail to understand that mobs have diff levels, same with characters.The damage deal is diff.

You test was this : equip a noob character with your high level relics and deal a maxim number damage to mob HP with a smash. Your number was 180. You confuse that damage to HP of mob.

FuriaAlba : I go smash again, same hp
    Bonny: Still damage
    FuriaAlba : I smash all mobs in 9dragons, same hp
    Bonny : still damage value.

Be ready all : tonight FuriaAlba is taking his healer to Bamboo Village to put some traps on mobs : 180 HP.

But again 0, 1, 2, 3 level character don't have those skills. He goes in circle again. Bamboo Village mobs are for 0-12 characters that have 0 relics, base attributes and a training weapon plus vaga smash. Their damage is diff to mobs that have diff colors. Now he comes with his high lever healer to deal pvp skill base damage to low Bamboo mobs, resulting in 180 HP, that is the maxim value of damage could be deal to those mobs.

Traps : skill that adds damage to your character basic damage. Still skill, still add on to damage.

NexXxTPlease likes this.
  18. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Maybe tonight I am lucky and can also see with 1 smash / cause this is how you determin the mobs HP (if you have enough dmg) :
    -How much HP has bamboo bear ;
    -How much HP has ZZ bear;
    -How much HP has Jinan bear ;
    -How much HP has Shen Mo ;
    -How much HP has VOH revamp boss ;
    -How much HP has NC bear rider;
    -How much HP has Beast Tower revamp boss ;
    -How much HP has LD oni samurai;
    -How much HP has SRS boss with red pass;
    -How much HP has Icy bear eating man;
    -How much HP has potala mobs in Tibet;
    -How much HP has KL spiders, phoenix & tortoise boss ; Maybe queen spider.
    ( I love the bears) .

Also show us how you smash in 1 hit the advance base mobs to see their HP. If you smash in 1 hit with shao smash the bloody sorcercers mobs near blue dragon boss in advance base I give you 30 illusive.

Just to see how absurd your theory of 1 hit smash mob is :

1.Bamboo Vilage : 1 hit smash / HP
    2. Tibet mobs : 1 hit smash / HP
    3. Advance base mobs : x smash / x HP ?

Game reality :
    1. Damage
    2. Damage
    3. Damage

Don't forget to show how much HP those mobs have when you use "active".

Also, go in pvp mode and kill few players with 1 nuke if you have a nuker and determin their HP base on your nuke damage.

NexXxTPlease likes this.
  19. FuriaAlba

My good man, I have already said some HP numbers for KL bosses, you can check earlier in the thread that I have said all sacred bosses have about 10 mil HP. All 4 main bosses as nine tail fox, demon faced spider queen, double smasher and black witch goku have 50 milion. Blood sorcerers and blood nine tail foxes have 6 milion. I can give you a list if you want.

Also as I have said previously, active numbers are misleading for the untrained eye, which both of you I am sure do not understand, Eroine even demonstrated as such with her videos. I have just pointed out that smashes are the best way to see damage and the actual HP of a mob/boss by knowing how to interpret damage showed.

You know it's quite absurd to say a mob always takes that exact number all the time, no matter the build, no matter the smash and say they do not have 180 HP or in the case of the tibet mobs 148.000.

I would not mind you giving me 30 illusive branches, but beeing rewarded for these tests is not why I came here to post, not the slightest.

I remind you that I said at the start that mobs have lower HP on purple/green CC runs and as such would require way more VE leech, my videos would prove that my theory is corect.

Also to remind you I have started (without my intention of course) this discussion because of mobs having HP, clearing showing so also stating that active damage is misleading for this purpose for those that can't corelate the visual representantion of the numbers on their screen, which is proven so as before mentioned.
    I have clearly kept the topic of the conversation on the same path, you 2 on the other hand have started about stats, skills, levels (mobs having relics?) Which show to not matter in this discussion as I have proven with the videos I have showed.

Fear not, we shall reach a conclusion, a conclusion that might change 9Dragons as we know it.

Also no where in this thread I have said about me beeing an acclame veteran(even tho I was playing since that time of course, I have said it now) nor which I would say matters in the slightest in this convo we are having here

P.S: it is unpractical to type such a message on my phone, when I will have the oportunity to go at my PC or laptop I will continue as is required

20. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

I already knew you can't sustain the 1 smash theory when comes to higher HP mobs, because in the end we talk about the damage you give.

Also because of cooldown of smashes if the active is activate will be used and is a totally different damage.

HP Mob
    Smash - Smash - Smash - Active - Smash
    Corelation :
    Damage-Damage-Damage -Damage Damage

NexXxTPlease likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.