Level Cap(what to do?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spices

Spices Member

Dontcha jus love when 2 pros go back n forth.....

altho id side with Eroine since you know they bring most exhibit A B C etc ... Wish Furia wasnt lazy n brought out their own exhibit A B C etc, us they jury need convincing material.

thanks for the memories of Acclaim screen Eroine T_T wish the exp % was up there instead of down there

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

O_O Well I play since 2007 with breaks. The essence of the game is still the same, only few things changed since than.
    And one of my favourite : Asura, 2007 ( I was also cap level back then ... still wu tang warrior):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    Phlox, JoHeindrich and Spices like this.
  3. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

I'm sure my knowledge of the game is far lower than yours, but I tryed a little test and this is what came out:

Yellow mob, first smash
    2018August16 18-07-43.jpg
    Yellow mob, second smash
    2018August16 18-07-49.jpg

Blue mob, first smash
    2018August16 13-27-57.jpg

Blue mob, second smash
    2018August16 13-28-06.jpg

Blue mob, third smash
    2018August16 13-28-20.jpg

Now I don't know why on your first serie of SS damage was Always different although the mobs seems to be all "Timid Male Thief", but this is what I got and damage was Always the same for me.
    Maybe the damage change is for some smash in particular.

PS. Sorry I made a mess with hiding stuff and didn't get the color of the mobs xD, but now CCD purple is blue for all of my chars so I can't make it again. If I make a new char maybe I'll remake it better.

4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

You show me the damage you made not the mobs HP. We already end this. You presume game content again. Please read what we already wrote. What is with red color is the critical damage you give to a mob. Critical damage is mark with red and normal with yellow. Could be the maxim damage you give to a mob that is nerf to that number but not way the HP of a mob. The HP / life of the mob is listed above the mob ' with 100 ' bar and is not indicated in numbers.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    Phlox likes this.
  5. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

I read already what you said, and the only thing that comes out is that we don't have an official source to tell us directly mobs HP. So I can agree with the word you use and say that ours are assumptions, but at this point this is not the main problem. The problem now is why you don't do the same assumption.

- We have 2 different chars, with lvl difference 150++ levels;
    - one seeing the same mob as Yellow, one as Dark Blue;
    - we have 5 different smashes;
    - the shown damage is always 5.350;
    - the mob dies in one shot;
    - if you hit the mob for less than 5.350, the mob would'nt die.

How could you not come to the same conclusion??

The only problem with this is your SSs. But I already shown you as you misread and faked the test on beggar mobs killing 2 different mobs, as shown names are different.

Regarding the first 2 SSs of yours with scamp/rascals, I wanna point out that we have again 2 different mobs as FuriaAlba already said. And you can see that by looking at their clothes: first SS scamp has purple clothes (5k dmg), second SS scamp has green clothes (11k dmg).

I presume the first scamp you kill is the same mob which I made my tests on, and it could be that maybe you hit 5.344 instead of 5.350 because of the damage reflection. Have you considered if you wear any reflect dmg while doing the test?

So the very only problem against the assumption of mobs having a fix number of HP is your SS of Timid Male Thief I guess. I showed you how you made some mistakes doing the test, but if I have time and will I'd take a look into that too.

Perfection likes this.
  6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Again presuming game content. How you could assume that your damage is the HP of mobs ? I see damage indicator in game not the HP bar. I didn't fake nothing I said something regarding damage and you say something else. You presume that your damage critical (3 kk or could be 2 kk. 1 kk or so, does not matter ) is the maxim HP/life of a mob. I hit also yellow that is not critical damage and the mob still died.

In 9Dragons, damages and mobs life are not the same. Damages will display in yellow over your opponent's head when dealing normal strikes, and in red when dealing a critical hit. It is expressed following this model: [min value]~[max value]. Those are estimated minimal and maximal damage values. Their domain will vary depending of the type of weapon used and others adds on.

Mobs were design like this :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    Phlox likes this.
  7. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

The idea of mobs HP was for Eroine to understand why there is VE problems in the respective dungeons, as I previously mentioned the only thing usefull about knowing a mob or boss HP is to know your time to kill, which can be gained by using a watch and is probably easier for most to do that in case they are interested.

If anyone wants to use this information it is up to them, I just pointed it out so Eroine can understand that there is no bug regarding VE, if she wants to understand that or not it is up to her.

GubRee and Perfection like this.
  8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I just pointed out that was a wrong information. It is about damage not HP. VE bugg is under investigation.

9. FuriaAlba

Honestly it's not my problem you do not want to understand a basic thing about 9Dragons and about mmorpg in general, therefore I have nothing more to add to the subject.

10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

You got wrong and now you are upset and you come with this reply ... :) First you must review the game basic ( including how the damage works and is show in game) than come and give advices to someone that knew and test all of that long before you played this game.

11. FuriaAlba

How can you tell I am wrong when you yourself tested smashes and DID less damage than a active resulting less VE leech, which is basic knowledge. Also enforcing what I said.
    I have no need to learn basics, you on the other hand have much to learn before you start making bug reports about non existing problems.

Go kill mobs in clan base and file a bug report because you run out of VE, I dare you.

12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

That is not I stated about VE problem. You got only a tiny part of the VE in general after new patch. I told you about the bug regarding the VE when you loot in peace mode, another of the entire VE problem.

You have no idea what I reported and make already assumptions . See the entire picture before you draw conclusions. As I said before I am a very demanding person, I don't fake I do something or say something before I go test or I'm documenting that thing. Also I don't scrach the surface superficially like it is a fashion in here.

When someone replies to me I have the claim to be documented and come with a suggestive material as I do it myself. I am not 'a newby' on this game.

We live 2-5 games life appart. Players and low players still have problems with VE in game day by day. Don't you see the roars or so day by day ? Don't you see the forum posts ? It is not about only your tiny world of VE or how to contradict me. It is impacting the game itself.

This is 1 min ago.

[​IMG]

Phlox likes this.
  13. FuriaAlba

Did the posts I did today had anything to do with looting in peace mode? Should I remind you what I said to GubRee and then what you qouted me? Should I remind you that you said there is a VE problem in purple and green CC?

It looks like you are posting without informing yourself.

14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Read my replies for VE problem,they including looting in peace mode. You just see what you want to see and got stuck on that only without seeing the big picture.

15. FuriaAlba

I read them, and my entire conversation with you I never had anything specific to say about that and that has nothing to do with the bigger picture.

Again, stop trying to divert to other topics, I never mentioned that skills use to much VE and it's problematic for new players. The posts today had nothing to do with looting in peace mode yet you brought it up.

I remind you again and for the last time the subject of my conversation with you
    -you complained about running out of VE in purple and green CC and I told you why

And as I said previously, it's up to you if you want to use that information or not. I really don't care.

16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

As I told you started with HP/damage to demontrate something about VE and so on,starting from a false hypothesis. You got the wrong info as base, as I stated out. The conclusion is that we are not finish with VE problem in game, but the chapter with you posting about VE is finsihed.

17. FuriaAlba

If my info was wrong then you should not run out of VE in clan base.
    If my info was wrong your smashes wouldn't do so little damage
    If my info was wrong the video I posted using smashes would have been way different.
    If my info was wrong you would have showed why it was wrong, yet you never did.
    If my info was wrong your smashes would show same numbers as your active would, not 1/10 of it.
    If my info was wrong then damage numbers have no value what so ever in the game and should be removed.

18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

You confuse max-min damage given to a mob with mob damage.
    You confuse the HP of mobs with critical damage.
    You don't understand how damage work ( in case of smashes + active).
    You have no idea how the VE is consumed after the new patch and how is reflected with skills active/smashes and character power adds on.

What you show ? Again, I didn't see nothing that could solve the VE problem. Basically dungeons are presumed to grind with active.

19. FuriaAlba

Really? I confuse damage with HP of mobs? What do mobs have? The game is a program, a program runs on numbers, you are implying it works on magic more than anything. And you also don't know how actives work, which I wont start debating, I see it's hard for you to understand HP, let alone how active works and it's visuals.

I stated from the start what number of VE leech you need if you use an active that uses 200 VE a hit on a mob that has 5.000 hp, it is 40/1k and you would still see VE go down if you miss, that would be the minimum to stay balanced if you do not miss, ever.

For me it is clear that you struggle to understand this simple thing and try to make it complicated on some assumptions that have no ground whatsoever.

Consider this my last post, I wont post any other thing about this subject cause there's really no reasoning with you, if there's anything that someone finds usefull in all of this good for him, I'm out of here.

20. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

The same theory again and again. I can't take this anymore.

Something new to say ? You know how a cicle of an active work ? How VE is used each hit ? Cheng of actives also can be changed. How the damm smash damage work ? I don't think you understand cause you just demonstrate it when you confused the critical damage of your hit on a mob (min/max value) with his HP.

Absorb VE rate and HP in game is shown in second character window and it is calculated in % not in leech 40/1. You have to transfor the 000 into % to calculate right.

Great you don't post anymore, now I can finally go to vacation with no VE stress on :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.