Let's start the work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Druida, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Druida

Druida New Member

So now its official... and RedFox have a lot of work to do. Can you answer a few questions?

1) What version your server will run? The link to RF Fórum have a "rf-online.15" inside...
    2) About Titan and Cerberus, they will merge?
    3) And about a new server, we'll have one?
    4) About bugs, already have a list and a plan to fix all?
    5) What will be our server rates?

Good luck!

2. Seriaph

Seriaph Member

1.) Hopefully not 1.5!
    2.) With such low populations in both servers i hope they do merge.
    3.) A new server would be cool, too. Merge the two old and create a new. New starts are always fun.
    5.) Server rates **** in my opinion. It's just duct tape on the real issue. The real issue is that the way we level needs a hard look at. Ways to acquire EXP needs to be improved on (quests, mobs, party bonus) etc needs a hard look at. We don't need 3x or 5x or 10x. we just need a game with 1x but a good levelling structure so that all levels are enjoyable. (I also hope they take out returnee's weapons, those things **** the life out of the game.)

3. GoDSpeLL

GoDSpeLL Active Member

1.5 is nice if it's fixed ;)
    merging would be nice, but coras and bells gonna have a hard time. :cool:
    and hopefully they gonna quit the stupid change of the hecates. we need our stunning-animus back. :mad:

4. IamSketchy

IamSketchy Active Member

According to one of my guildies red fox are in close contact with CCR. We can only hope they fix the bugs. What concerns me is the absence of gms on GC means people can glitch bds without getting caught, which means it will be quite unfair

5. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

1.5 is the worst joke in MMORPG history. Never before has a MMORPG server shut down so fast. It was complete and utter ****. Never suggest 1.5 it's SO SO SO bad.... The version we got now would be good 'less there is a newer version from korea with some bug / exploit fixes. If this server gets 1.5 or anything like that it's already dead before launch

Dan and MAKINA like this.
  6. MAKINA

MAKINA Member

Liked and quoted. 1.5 is just freaking stupid. The way to go is to improve upon the bases of the current version.

Demented likes this.
  7. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

What would sound logical would be :

1) same as GC USA (2.2.3.4)
    2) Titan and Cerberus accounts will probably be transferred to the same server
    3) And they will probably make a second one, for people wanting a fresh start (tbh if they just make one server with the transfer accounts, which sounds stupid, many people won't want to start again)
    4) Like every publisher, all they can do is pester CCR about a code fix, and we all know we have more chances winning the Powerball lottery than getting one.
    5) Most probably the same as GC USA, except if they make a new server, they might temporarily increase the rates.

8. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

If they wanted to do anything to improve the game and community
    • HAVE AN ACTUAL ACTIVE GM TEAM!
    • Ensure there is always 1 GM online to answer questions, and search for people attempting to terrain hack or flyhack (Major boost to community morale)
    • Do events besides cash shop money grabs (cash shop events are fine in moderation).
    • Balance cash shop prices (5$ per charm/generator is far too much. etc)
    • Have 1 server for gamescampus merged chars, and 1 server for a fresh start
    • Keep server rates what they were at gamescampus (Low). High rate servers get old very fast. If anything only boost the drop rates a MINOR amount. More loot is something everyone enjoys long as it isn't over done
    Listen to the community, but dont take every random comment or suggestion as a good idea. Listening 'TOO' much can be a bad thing. This game is meant to be hard, and that's the reason when you win in PVP it gives you a nice feeling of accomplishment. You work to get strong, and to obtain your gear. Most western games now hand everything to you that's why people get bored in 2 weeks and quit.

NINJAFoxHound and Seriaph like this.
  9. bayside

bayside Member

come'on gm's respond and interact pls.. you're begining to act like gc staff now. :p:eek::rolleyes::mad:

10. NINJAFoxHound

NINJAFoxHound Well-Known Member

Well they are in the "preparation" step, they need to appoint an official team, and decide what kind/number of servers to host (aswell as setting them up). They must be pretty busy, but there is still time for them to announce all of that. I know we are all happy and impatient, but still, give them a lil' bit of time.

11. Dan

Dan Active Member

And you are beginning to act like a typical RF hypocrite. :p
    Give them some time to launch this baby.

12. bayside

bayside Member

Interact..Im not asking them to take action lol..Can't blame me (mixed love and hate), been kept in the dark for months well of course I am excited..I love this game as all of us do and................---->> I don't recall talking to you.... bla bla bla! now back your *** race.. :cool:

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016