Let's hope [GM]Shinnen realizes this letter represents the voice of HUNDREDS of people.

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by ExpectNoMercy, Apr 26, 2017.

1. ExpectNoMercy

ExpectNoMercy Active Member

18159630_415254528853423_386355715_o.png To: RedFox Games

- Game Masters, Support & Developers.

I am writing to you on behalf of some of your most passionate fans. We are your competitive gamers. We are the 50% who have spent months of combined playtime in Twelvesky 2 Classic is a game we all love, and want to succeed.

We would like you to communicate with everyone here in Forums to discuss rather then sending anoymous ticket reports regarding the same situations individually.

In this post, we would like to address some of the core issues we feel are negatively affecting this game,the competitive side of the game, and ultimately it’s future as a successful title. I want to preface the post with the fact that yes, we know we are in the minority, but believe that our opinions should still be valued as some of your most passionate customers.

The several core issues that has negatively lead people concerned about Upcoming Updates, Events, Spending Tiers, Game Features, Bug Fixes, Nangin Faction and Player Leveling. (Please note: Several Players are quitting lately, server is dieing slowly)
    We hope more game features such as adding more Leveling, Maps, Pvp Grounds and Fixing Bug Issues in the game including (being automatically disconnect when your character has died)

I've compiled common themes of feedback that I'm hearing from not only from Guans, but from other players all over the world.

Some of the questions:

Why are players quitting-what has caused them to lose interest in the game?

What change would bring enjoyment back to the game for players?

Why is the current "TS2 Classic Community" no longer a community?

The answers are all based around to players

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    ShakaZ likes this.
  2. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

GM please look at "your logs" and you will know my situation is a glitch or bug in your system which deleted my character! It was not keylogged, manually deleted, nor hacked. No trades came out of that specific character. Items should still be there. And please investigate your system. You will see I have been telling the truth.

3. ShakaZ

ShakaZ Member

They already told you about Account Notice/Information has been given. You will "not" get your character back or any items. In other words..you have to start all over again.

4. ShakaZ

ShakaZ Member

The server is dieing slowly @[GM]Shinnen..is the content updates from March being announced from delay yet or extended? We haven't heard since mid-March about a sneek peak.

5. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

I know that. But what I am saying is if they did really cared and took investigation they will see whats going on on this issue. And if they sympathized their players... no one will quit.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  6. ShakaZ

ShakaZ Member

They are aware of it and will kindly look further into fixing the issue as of now. They can't replace an account to which has been deleted, removed, banned. They can"never" create one or make one for you.

7. DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion Member

Whats the point? People already quitting so there is no hope.

8. Carver

Carver New Member

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
  9. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

YAY

10. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

People lost their things and you say yay? Bruh.. I lost every single hard earned item I had with my Jin and what you say is "Yay"? After all I've done for you.. you heartless person

11. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

everyday seeing players leaving game but still nothing from GM'S its bad when a game like 12sky hits stream and fails

12. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

You know he is the guy who stole the leets on fujin right?

13. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

He said "stole the leets on fujin" yet has no proof, smh bandwagon for life huh? And I could care less about what happen in this dumb game.

14. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

You are very cold hearted person. I can say so much negative things but I wont. I'll be respectful and say good luck on your next venture AuraLoVe.

15. Mr0blivionz

then how did they appear on your character and on aurora and yet u said u werent aurora but uwere there passing gears to BigDick and then to Deity again funny thing
    OHH i still have screenshots =D=D=D

16. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

AureLoVe why are you still around you steal account details yet you are still not banned WTF is wrong with the owners of this game i know they read the forums but they just ignore whats going on

17. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

Btw, funny thing is I... sadly do not care lmfao. Why are you still on this game? This is a dead mans game, leave it alone.

18. Mr0blivionz

i make ur words mine and use them to ask you ^^

19. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

20. Mr0blivionz

not an answer u know?