Legion Changing and Champions League

Discussion in 'Amad Server' started by Thanks, Oct 19, 2016.

1. Thanks

Thanks New Member

Hello Amad.

This is a bit of a rant but I need to air it all the same. I am not understanding why it is acceptable for the same player (Grandfa) to complain about Champions League (and get it changed for the far worse) when he Legion jumps to preserve medals and artificially inflate lower Legion's PVP scores. I have witnessed this happen on several occasions.

@Grandfa, Is this not against the very thing you were complaining about on the Korean forums that got CL changed? Do you want the game to be fair? Or just fair to you? Are you that afraid of Slayers?

@Redfox, why would you allow this kind of behavior and turn around and acquiesce to Grandfa? Does he spend more money on the game than the rest of us? Are we to assume that this is condoned by you guys? If so, I would like to file a formal complaint, such as Grandfa did, regarding Legion Changing. That crap needs to be stopped.

Regarding Champions League. You guys made a mistake taking away the capturing part of it. Now CL is empty most of the day. Queue for 3 minutes with nothing to show. Come on Redfox, you guys can do better than just removing capturing. Reduce the chance? Make only one capture possible every 4 hours? Make it randomly match the teams? There, I just gave you 3 options that are far better than what you did.

Stop placating to the whims of one player and consider your entire player base before making such a rash decision. Or, you know, just do some research on the player complaining to see if he is playing fair himself.

/rant off

2. Garro

Garro Member

Yeah, that was some BS yesterday. Grandfa jumped into the Legion Titans right before new war targets were picked and ended up matching against rank 5 Legion because of it. Is he hiding? Is he trying to get Titans to match against one of the top Korean legions for some easy medals to keep them in the top 3? Idk, but seems suspect to me.

Also agree with the CL capture change. Now there's very little incentive to do more than 1 CL battle per day unless you're hovering around one of the reward breaks.

If I understood right, the complaints were about unfairly matching against Legion mates to gain rank in CL. And to my knowledge this was never done in Destiny. When we matched against each other it was solely for capturing purposes and we always traded wins 1 for 1. Barely any rank change happened.

If that's correct, I'd suggest not allowing CL matching within a Legion. Seems like a better fix than taking capturing out all together.

3. MrClean

MrClean Member

Stiil have a spot saved for you in Slayers Garro. Let me know when you're ready...

Kunji likes this.
  4. Kunji

Kunji Active Member

Granted Grandfa is a complete tank, I've noticed this also. He's been hopping progressively into smaller legions.

He went from GROOTERS to Titans to a korean legion on the lower end of the top 10 spectrum.
    P.S. Join slayers, you're the main one I'm afraid of in Destiny q.q

Waiting on that "yes"

5. Abdox3

Abdox3 New Member

Well Grandfa just jumped to GROOTERS after he knew that they are in war against us (Slayers) to take as much medals as possible. (I think he made a deal with GTpitbull, for that GTpitbull has a 5+ Excalibur, just an assumption x_x)
    And for the CL I think they stopped Capturing because of some guys keep facing their friends there to capture some good heroes and try to escape from getting in time of CL double chaos advancement (the time when most of CLers get in), so what I am suggesting, instead of disabling capture in Champion League, just don't let members in same legion be able to face each other. and don't let same guys appear against each other in the same day.

6. HCaddict

HCaddict New Member

7. HCaddict

HCaddict New Member

This is GTpitbull
    I don't take too kindly to any to of you idiots accusing me of making deals with GRANDFA,no such deals were made.
    You will also notice that my Excalibur that you are all so interested in was made not given,the developer's can confim that for you(if they want).
    Seems like you are all complaining cause I kill you all on WB.you might be asking yourself why?,how is this possible?,let me tell you why,it's because I know how to actually play the game not like the rest of you dimwits.
    As for Champions League I'm glad they removed capture chance from it because that was the only way you pansies got anywhere in the game.So count yourself lucky that you got the heroes you did,you moaning little girls.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  8. Kunji

Kunji Active Member

Rather harsh, no one was direct. There's a difference between a speculation and an accusation. Cute tantrum, though. Also, don't see how this whole thing turned into people "complaining" about your world boss success, either, just seemed like you tried, and failed, at finding more reason to try and become more relevant in the scenario. It's based primarily around GRANDFA and his legion hopping in the recent days. You were mentioned, big whoop, go home.

Pls take a pill, senpai. Your delegations are appreciated.

9. HCaddict

HCaddict New Member

It was not speculated you git,Abdo was clearly accusing me of making deals with GRANDFA.If anyone is going to do that I am clearly going to defend myself because I am an honest player.
    Also i wanted to blow off so steam,so the f--k what!.
    Get a life you Kunji your turd.
    To be direct about GRANDFA jumping Legions only little pussies care about it.Wannabe tough guys get wasted by a Korean who isn't really that strong,posting on the forums to try get him to stop,hoping that someone will listen to them and come to their rescue.
    Bahahaha!!!! Good luck with that.

10. Abdox3

Abdox3 New Member

Ummm first ur mouth need to be cleaned, brush ur teeth next time ;)
    Second I wrote between parentheses "Just an asumption", and nobody cares about ur ranking in WB, we wanted to know why Grandfa jumped to ur sleepy legion
    And please if u want to reply brush ur teeth first ;)

MrClean likes this.
  11. Kunji

Kunji Active Member

That was a beautiful statement. At least reply to my directly so I can bask in your glory sooner, GT. I can compare your attitude to Klondike at this rate, it's cute. You haven't even hit double digits on the new forums yet!<3

12. HCaddict

HCaddict New Member

First of all my Legion is not sleepy,I just kick the sh-t thats not needed,with a backhand. I'm not desperate to be No1 Legion unlike you.
    Secondly everyone cares about WB rankings and who came in the top 3,if not it's probably because you suck.
    Thirdly isn't it plainly obvious why he joined our Legion,so he can crush the "No1" Legion single handed......lmfao.
    Don't cry little guy I'm sure your boyfriend will give you a rub down when he comes home.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  13. Abdox3

Abdox3 New Member

Rofl donnu why u keep ur mouth dirty and try to insult others,
    Anyway how did Grandfa know that ur legion were fighting ours? except if u or some1 in ur legion told him already.( The one that made the deal with him ;) )

14. MrClean

MrClean Member

Lol "desperate to be #1 legion" does not apply when you are the #1 legion. And, if you kicked our shit so much why aren't you #1

15. HCaddict

HCaddict New Member

Well let me think for a second and try to figure out how GRANDFA would know that we were against you....hmmmmmm.......wait I got it,it's probably because we have other Koreans in our Legion but you didn't think about that did wise guy.

Also I don't care about being No1 Legion,never have and never will.
    Your Legion is full of desperadoes who want to be something because there are nothing anywhere else.

16. MrClean

MrClean Member

Your therapist called... You missed your appointment again...

ILuciferI and Abdox3 like this.
  17. Kunji

Kunji Active Member

My mom thinks I'm pretty damn swell :(

18. IshidaBeicinho

IshidaBeicinho New Member

Agreed, this week GRANDFA was on a newbie legion with 10 players and matched against us, he hit me and Romelus and left, so we stayed 24h against a legion rank 17... It's funny because he complained about CL matches on Korean forum but now he's legion jumping.
    About CL, it's so hard to find a match right now, I stay hours, just to find a match, it has been a week since I was been able to finish all my 5 matches.

Ps: even during double chaos event, sometimes I can't find a match :(.

Abdox3 likes this.
  19. Kunji

Kunji Active Member

Same here, I'm mid-tier garbage (Hovering around rank 50, 52 right now to be exact if I can remember right)

But, I'm certain I'm available to match around a RANGE of people in CL, yet I only get lucky maybe every other day now. Maybe limit available captures from CL instead of completely eliminating it? P.S. I'm scared of you ishidia, but man to man, no homo, ily.

-Kunjaro of Slayers