[Legend of Ares] - Server Maintenance has concluded! servers are now open!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Kratos, Dec 27, 2016.

1. [GM]Kratos

[GM]Kratos RedFox Games Staff Member

Greetings Ares Community,

[UPDATE] Maintenance has concluded! Servers are now open!
    Maintenance has concluded the servers are now open. Please try and log in and let us know if you are able to connect to the servers. Routine maintenance check this week and server stabilization. Thank you all for your patience and continued support.

We are going to have a Server Maintenance today on Tuesday December 27, 2016 at 5:00PM PDT (17:00) PDT. Note that the servers will be down during maintenance, and players will not be able to log in game while maintenance is still in progress.
    • Server Stabilization Test
    • Routine Maintenance Check
    • Weekly Periodic Inspection.
    What time is 5:00PM PDT (17:00)?
    Use this handy link to convert your time!
    http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Thank you for your patience. We will update this post once maintenance has concluded.

RedFox Games

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  2. Drexme

Drexme Active Member

Tell support to check my ticket please of hackers. I have video proof sent also.

3. iAmBatman

iAmBatman New Member

Another STORM guild member another sped up video accusation?

4. Drexme

Drexme Active Member

My videos are not sped up. Don't accuse me of anything if you have no proof.

5. Kalarr

Kalarr New Member

I am empire & have seen everyone in his videos cheating.
    There are others he hasn't filmed yet because he cannot be everywhere at all times.

6. iAmBatman

iAmBatman New Member

Lol they have friends in empire it doesn't matter. The fact is: STORM guild is the only guild saying this person hack that person hacks. Now sure maybe some of them do. But some of them are legit and I have seen them abuse someone before who is legit and just because he uses velocci and does compete with bosses him and his guild got called hackers. He is forced to change his name because STOTM ruined his reputation. I have seen videos being sped up in the past esp in old LOA.

Also lets not forget who the guild leader of STORM is and the access to administrator tools he has as his brother was one of the owner and creators of Repent Online the private server of LOA before red fox launched. These admin tools are the same tools that is used to make items in game from Chinese players who is also friends with the leader of STORM.

7. MissyPoo

MissyPoo Active Member

Last night made a test on uc2 mini boss Mandra with a shebna armor, honestly if anyone had pop while i was killing him would of said i was a speed hacker :/ as a knight his hp was dropping so fast compare to normally. No one can prove is you are wearing shebna or not :/

8. Drexme

Drexme Active Member

Yeah I'm saying they hack because I have them on video and there is no denying that once the GMs see my videos.

9. SusanIs

SusanIs New Member

Shebna decreases monster hp like crazy. Also mages with good gear can kill mob in hc 5 in literally 3-5 shots

10. Guess

Guess New Member

I am not the leader of STORM, I quit like a month ago. Also your accusations are misinformed. All you've managed to do is show your lack of understanding regarding anything about this game. You needed an ID and password to the server to be able to access those tools and they talked with only that server.

Shebna is effective in HC and in pvp, but really nowhere else. If the monster attacks slowly then it is a waste, so no, the difference when using it against an UWC boss would be negligible.

Also my mage in KLoA with 23k pat can kill HC mobs in 4-6 shots so again, this is another case of people not knowing what they are talking about.

Please people, if you are going to present statements as though they are facts, please have the knowledge/proof to hack it up.

#Ravi'd

11. Quirino

Quirino Active Member

Why are you trying to defend the hackers? Without even seeing the video, you've already reached the conclusion that it is a sped-up video. In the past I've lashed out to the GMs often, but it's really the community that is protecting hackers with such statements that make the GMs' decisions to ban the hackers even harder to do.

Most (not all) people from STORM are long-time players and I dare say most (again not all) of them will be able to recognize TBL hacks. Why is it a bad thing of them to shoot a video and let the GMs/Devs deliver final judgement on it? Please don't try to make statements on videos you haven't even seen.

12. MissyPoo

MissyPoo Active Member

I don't care if you don't beleive me or not about shebna in ucw, but It normally take me 30-40 mins to kill caveman solo and i took me 17 mins exactly with shebna. I got bilbo that got no attack speed on it. But again i can't video :(. You can use shebna for belze by the way shebna.

13. MissyPoo

MissyPoo Active Member

I'm not defending hacker at all. I know who hack their ass.