LAUNCHER KEEP CRASHING

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Messs, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Messs

Messs New Member

I'm having a problem and it been getting worst by the weeks , I would have 1 acc login all day/night change from 1 char to an other no problem but from the time i change the acc and log an other one about 30 sec later the launcher will crash , some days I just have to relog and it is ok and other days lit today it is a pain what I notice is if i leave the launcher at the pw login it don't crash but it crash sometimes at the pin or right after the pin is input or 30 sec or so after the char is log , some times i have to reboot the laptop to fix it or wait a few mins ,now i have no programs running in the background , i'm plug to the modem .So how much longer are we going to have to wait to get back a good working server cause from the time POTALA Dungeon came out all of this start happening and it getting worst so GM/CM any word from the DEVA team/s

2. Chardzard

Chardzard New Member

Hello TAO now my work and other hobby(fishing) made me get my own disciples now I find some days I have no to very little problem logging my acc's and some days the launcher just keep crashing is there some unknown program to keep us players from logging more than one acc back to back? man cause I have been stuck with this launcher crashing for over an hour now and it taking ways from my limited gaming time

3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Can we see the error message you are receiving when your client crashes?

Also, if you're experiencing this issue on a specific character, send us a ticket and let us know which ones.

4. routje

routje New Member

I am experiencing the same and it has been happening since 1-2 patches ago.
    There are no errors, the game just completely closes without any notification, sometimes 5x in a row after starting, it only happens on my (dual core) laptop - not on my (quad core) PC, older systems appear to load the game too slow and force the launcher to terminate without warning.
    It does not matter which map is being loaded, and the issue is not limited to one character.
    I basically have to hope and pray the game stays open for about 5 minutes and then I can be fairly confident it will remain open until next restart where the same things may happen over again. Hopefully this patch has improved things but I'll report back if problems persist.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018