Large amount of players dropped

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yawpie, May 17, 2019 at 8:05 PM.

1. Yawpie

Yawpie Member

what could be the reason??

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You are late.

Large amount of players has dropped due to RedFox's ignorance and Nimonix's ignorant.

Skippah likes this.
  3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Or because the community has convinced themselves of either
    • A: The game has changed (added more content) and is now "bad" (flashiness = power ((it doesnt)) type logic)
    • B: The game is dying/dead (probably because of that negative mentality becomes a self fulfilling prophecy)
    • C: Their losses arent their fault but the fault of rich players
    • D: The game is no longer good because we arent on OGP anymore (thank god)
    • E: Upset they can't have each and every whim/demand they make provided to them even tho they really do get what they want a large majority of the game but by the time we get it they forget they or someone else asked for it

RumbleNomad, HumoLoco and TrollSenpai like this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nope. It's all started when OGP ruined this game because of they deleted da history purchased to prevent from us transfer to another game publisher. That was their biggest goal to lose the customers for Rumble Fighter. Oh yea, they have the power to abuse us, corrupted, riding on their favoritism and banning random for no f**king reason. O also, I used to be work for OGP, and I realized how was they being lazy ass when they work on their office was all to play LoL, yes no f**king joke, they playing LoL while they are work in da office. Also one of that staff being a whore to distracted them while they are f**king work, yea that was GM Lebeba obv. Yea they got a whore dirty business on every tournament.

That's reason of the player started quitting earlier.

What you point the little alphabet song are too weak. Because the sentence you made are too weak.
    A: This game has never changed. Unlike Red Dead Redemption 2? They are holy shit best update ever I had $100 on it.
    B: This game is dying/dead because of OGP's fault.
    C: Our loss aren't our fault because of OGP deleted the history purchased, also on GamesCampus were our chance when we were exploiting now they found out because of the snitch. I am the 1% who has successful to survived the GC da exploited without my damn money on there. Snitchers destroyed the RF community.
    D: The game is no longer good because there's gw are lacking, also they banning the hacker because hackers is our heroes that they were able to help us to get stuff we needed without the beginner player system. but snitch is snitch.
    E: Cannot you remember how were you work hard to earn stuff when you were new player back in 07? yea it's f**ked up if you dont remember. the beginner player system was the best for new player, now it's removed because of idiot see no benefit.
    F: You might or not might to have the rights talk trash on me if you know the whole history of Rumble Fighter; the truth that cannot be spoken.

:>

5. Skippah

Skippah Member

Lack of commitment, innovation and passion from Nimonix

6. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

that is bekoz u have gáy

7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

A and E actually contradict each other. The beginner system would be better if they just gave people noob friendly scrolls (Stinger and Dragon). Quest system kinda makes it so you dont really need a starter scroll because its easy to get 100 free medals daily. As for C by losses I meant GAME losses and as far as I can tell since the OGP transfer me ramming people off the stage still does 100% of their HP in damage regardless of stats/avalon so yeah Im not gonna blame OGP of all things for losing my matches.

8. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Better games came out
    Tired of seeing loot boxes
    Nimonix's lack of passion to improve the game