Kunlun rewamp problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FuriaAlba, Feb 14, 2019.

1. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I am not sure why forum said you quoted me, if by this post you are referring to my picture with tiger bead to be from some other version besides redfox that wouldn't be true, I would see no reason to post such a picture if that would be so in the first place. I also got Four guardian tiger deco, phoenix bead and tortoise bead from killing these bosses, pictures that I did not take at that time because I forgot since I have no real reason to take pictures anyway, this bead was just something a little more special, since I killed over 5.000 sacred white tigers to get it.

I have made this topic talking about not getting rare items in Kunlun during events, not during no events (base rate) and I wouldn't want people to believe such items don't drop at all, granted they drop very, very, very rarely if they do.

2. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

I see.
    Maybe I'm just use to trolls on forums :confused:
    Having everything blocked out and only showing drops can be misleading :D

3. FuriaAlba

In the picture you can see the text above the skillbar, which I am sure only this version and Korean server has.
    Also, trolling my own topic? That would be really weird. :/

4. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

5. DarkMickey

DarkMickey Member

See underlined text in your post. Monster drops are dropping correct items after patch.
    Now, stop quoting Ahri and do your job.
    Test and show your result. We don’t need more empty words from GM...

6. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We have already provided an answer regarding this issue.

7. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Yes he answered already.only common drop items are affected by 2x 3x drop cards buff etc. Rare items are dropped at a fixed rate and the drop rate is not affected by any x multiplier. Therefor use drop cards,deco,buff,etc when you want more common items or more of a certain type of common item. The real question(that you'll never get the answer to) is, what items on each map and dungeon are considered rare and are not affected by drop multipliers and what is the drop rate of those items.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  8. FuriaAlba

Drop rate multipliers work on everything, the GM's are just lazy or worst than that regarding this subject, the problem is just kunlun mobs have to many possible items drop and most useless ones have to high of a chance when anything can drop a maximum x nr of items at a time the highest chance ones will always win.

Case in point are freak ghost wine and Blood enchant wraps, blood essences even Sealed bead (medium) at some point. If without event 80 mobs out of 100 drop blood enchant wraps/freak ghost wine and you get a 2x event and you get maybe 20 and a 3x event you get 0, that's neither a rare item, nor a fixed rate. They just look on some information that these items just drop in general, they never did any tests to see what happens at certain settings within the game.

There are multiple ways to fix this problem in kunlun, either lower the drop rate for junk items to a very low chance or just up and remove them anyway cause nobody wants them/or picks them up in the first place.

Here is a video before this weeks 3x drop event starts, it's short, but it will show what the discussion is all about after I upload one during the 3x event later today.

3x drop rate video

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  9. DarkMickey

DarkMickey Member

And that’s how you test it and prove GM has no idea about this issue nor what they are talking about...

10. [CM]NineArts

First off. We do know how this works, and will say that this is how the game was intended, and that our developers will not be changing the drop tables for Kunlun. Future maps and updates will also be in this format.

This is intended so that users grind even on non event days. As previously explained in other threads, all rate increases, increase all the items on the drop table. You will still have a chance to get rare items on event days, however, it will also also increase the drop rate of the common/uncommon items. Some of which are still very valuable in-game.

Once again, this is how the game was intended, and there will be no changes to the drop table in regards to the common and uncommon items.

Bankz likes this.
  11. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

This sounds counterproductive.

So, weekend drop events to farm dungeons and weekdays to farm maps?

12. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

sounds not counter productive to me...

All games want their players to play everyday.. not just weekends... like most people have taken to doing...

Now the question is.. is the drop for those items during weekdays at-least decent? and what amount of drop makes the drop rate of said items turn into weekend rate..

13. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Question for you CM
    is if we are grinding during week days for said item.. should we be using drop cards. band drop rate. or drop gear? Because those can effectively make u have 3x the normal rate... thus making it like weekend event..

should weekday farm use not drop item ?... or if we should, what is the optimal cut of rate before the normal rare items start dropping like crazy(week end rate)... I do not have the game info, and you and GM Ahri knows best.. is why I am asking...

trying to help gear my friend

14. FuriaAlba

So you are saying sabotaging players that have high drop rate is intended? Or even worse, hosting 3x drop events to sabotage players just to be sure? Even if the items have the possibility to drop all their items in the table why would increasing drop rate be a option in the first place if it just does negative results at the end of the day?

I mean, my videos show an item that has very little value taken away from me cause of high drop rate (blood enchant wraps, freak ghost wine) in favor of elixirs and enchantment stones, intact pieces, sealed beads and bead of storm. So much so that I get over 100 of each in one hour when there is no event to 0 during 2x events, that's overwhelming just for a pretty high chance useless item, let alone something that is pretty low in chance to drop.

Not to mention that I on average get 5 symbols of blood sorcerer and 2-3 plates each hour without event and 0 in 10 hours of 2x event. Why is your intentional game mechanic reducing my chance to get these items while higher drop rates should in fact give me more? I mean did you guys rewamped kunlun so we have a better chance to get elixirs and enchantment stones? These are already part of the game in many areas already, symbols/plates/blessings and seals aren't.

Not to mention you was very inconsistent in your posts during this entire topic from the start.

15. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

i don't understand how its sabotage.. when many/most players want and love the 2x/3x events...
    would you rather they stop?

Personally I say HECK NO!! Redfox please keep the events coming.. i would like to see a 4x event to...

Its a matter of point of view... there is always week days to grind like CM pointed out... and very drop gear... can be switched... So I don't see the problem... Redfox never forced or told anyone to make or use drop gears...

They do need to make clear how much drop is too much though....

As we all know Redfox does not do/cannot do anything.. they just copy and paste from Korea...
    Koreans have figured out optimal rates...
    We just need the publishers to tell us... that is where the problem lies... lets hope they have the ability to tell US.

16. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

Money money moneyyyyyyyy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

17. FuriaAlba

How isn't it sabotage? A 3x drop event will give you a hard time getting blessings/seals/blood sorcerer plates and symbols because you won't actually get them compared to no event rates where they drop in adequate numbers which isn't the point when you increase drop rate in the first place.

Because of the very low drop rate for certain items in Kunlun like tiger/phoenix/blue dragon and tortoise beads, along side Four Guardian decos and following this logic that items that have lower drop rates get downgraded even further by increasing your drop rate means that weekend events will make you waste your time killing sacred bosses instead of actually helping you get that item a bit faster.

As for the solution that is up to them, I already said some simple solutions to resolve the problem that they said wont happen because it somehow would radically change the game, nontheless, at this moment in time I do not care about this situation as it is obvious they do not look at it as a problem and as such going foward with this debate would just be a waste of my time.

18. [CM]NineArts

A solution would be to apply the same drop rates Korea is using for their rate events which is 30%, rather than 200%.

https://www.ninedragons.co.kr/news/...=3520&flashname=sb_01.swf&pageNum=1&leftNum=1

This would solve the issue of more common/uncommon items being dropped. Although I don't think changing the rate events is a popular opinion.

However, I repeat, we will not be changing the drop tables.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Sirme likes this.
  19. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

your solution is not a solution when it comes to Redfox...
    Again, I would bet money they can barely do or change anything when it comes to 9d....
    If it ain't changing in Korea... It ain't changing here...
    they ask Devs to alter stuff before coming here for more $$... when it gets here.. its already too late..

And in all seriousness, the CM did give you a solution.. And it was

"Farm on non event days" even you yourself said u get more drop without event... So why don't you try removing your drop gear and items and farm without it...

I mean Redfox... ain't gonna change the table... so its up to you to adapt to their advice if you want the drop..

20. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for your solution.