KL - Blessing, Seals & 5th Elements..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daoji, May 15, 2019.

1. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

Is it possible to reduce the drop rate of Blessings, Seals and 5 Elements (in KL) during drop boost (events) instead of cancelling them? They will not drop at all until June 14...

=(

Swim likes this.
  2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I vaguely remember the admin saying that the item list and drop rates will not be altered, so I doubt your request will be needed.

Edits: Also, the mid week golden hour is only for 1 day, so the drop rates will revert back to normal after.

3. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

Thank you for the info.
    Anytime there's a drop rate increase the 3 materials no longer drops; 3 blessing in the last hour prior to maintenance, zero in 4 hours after ...

I will go to a different map until cricket event / mid-week golden is over.

^^ again, ty for the info

EDIT: Sadly, the lack of drops of the materiel has truly demotivated me----2-days with more or less none of the 3 has convinced me to not be active, which is something I usually do not suffer or experience =( The area which is usually busy is now empty ...
    *sighs heavily at having to find something else to do with my spare time*
    I am a farmer, and the fields are barren..

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  4. XqzMe

XqzMe New Member

Can I ask why are this items dont drop at all on weekend event? I mean blessings and seals
    late HI and IS players kunlun should be the place to farm but its empty on weekends because all u can get from bosses is elixirs and enchantment stones, and some SBM... is that a joke?

5. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

there is a post all about it.....good reading

6. XqzMe

XqzMe New Member

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  7. XqzMe

XqzMe New Member

Yea thats why i came here cus before event i wa getting all king of jades, seals, tiger fur etc. when event started i farmed at least 2h everyday witd drop card and not even a tiger fur lol and i wanted to farm blessings on 3x... big mistake xD

8. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

Blessings are dropping during weekend (boost) events now----although the rate is low, I have been receiving the purple drops (books, blessings etc) on weekends.
    I am not using drop card, and am not in league/band, so no drop-rate attribute (boost).

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  9. XqzMe

XqzMe New Member

Yea the problem starts if u have around +300% drop rate, maybe even less a bit. Anyway if u have band attribute and 3x event then its not dropping 100%

Daoji likes this.
  10. tuyendv7hgg

tuyendv7hgg New Member

180 minutes of fighting monsters in kunlun do not drop a blessing, it's bad and doubt the scale here

11. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

I was bandless, hairless, using no drop cards, and on old premium @ the time ...
    I was receiving the purple material (blessing, books et cetera) during weekend event, so I hope our fabulous GM have heard my whines ^^
    ..a slice of stinky cheese would pair well with that (whine)
    P.S. hello Swim, my old & longtime9D friend. I am happy to see you active/back *waves hi*

Swim likes this.