KillerBark

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Zombiie, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Zombiie

Zombiie Member

So shame and so weak hahaha. Teleport to lost camp and to herb vil and brave heart vil .... only bark.... u say kendrick "a loser" but i see u same him too.. frist time i see 1 guy so scare died like u when i have pen (the guard cant protect u from us, dont hiding beside it like woman). Maybe in ur bag have many stack teleport for hold the shjt life hahaha. Best way and skills of u at this game: only bark, no more
    p.s i have clip hunting u like animal but u re a dirty guy (4 legs), no need for post it, try to play like babybeast, he better more than u when he say come to me and he never run ... u never know WTF death match it mean for a weaker like u.
    1.jpg
    1a.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    WTF@@.jpg
    killer.jpg
    sux.jpg

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  2. KillerBite

KillerBite New Member

LOL cant believe u actually took my trolling seriously hahahaha, thats just funny.

3. KillerBite

KillerBite New Member

but its cool you still wont kill me though will ya ;)

4. Zombiie

Zombiie Member

i cant kill him because he always see me and run like u aka. He only find guys have low gears/items kill and make clip. He fail when see me and never see his clip or died by Snowman :)) i see so funny when he must join viking band haha, no friends, no partner in this game :)) :))
    20170315_101348.jpg

see that pic, try to make trap Pen with snowman but must died by her beside the guard hahaha. u only have 1 skill "hiding beside the guard and bark like ur name"

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  5. Zombiie

Zombiie Member

@@ kill me in 2 nuk ? hahaha keep dreaming.... ask him post it like my vid about u and RO in 2 smash, no more

6. Zombiie

Zombiie Member

Hahaha, frist time I see 1 guy like killerbark need backup from mob for hiding and hold the shjt life :)) u re so weak, try to make this clip for some1 buy ur acc :)) :))
    i dont care about ur leech from mob, i only care about this skill "finishing" to mob for run and leave ur friends have been kill by enermy hahaha. u have a best friend, babybeast :))
    p.s how do u feel when i have all cri to face of u with 10k dmg ? nice beef and kgs :))
    2017March28 07-10-53.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  7. Missytouka

Missytouka Member

Looks like it's 3v1 to me it's logically to run from unfriendly terms in a fight o.o

8. Zombiie

Zombiie Member

he will crying again when see this pic hahaha

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

Still I don't get it how you lose to Oitza 2-0. man Oitza is a Legend.. he really knows how beat a noob even if he is more noober than the defeated noob hahahahahha. OH HAIL OITZA true killer of BMW750i

BMW1.jpg BMW2.jpg

10. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE New Member

Oh wow! Big O took him out! Gj Big O!

Never thought he would even pvp!

He never was one to even duel much either. Nice job!

11. Zombiie

Zombiie Member

no need say too much hahaha. i can do with what i have, not like some1 must bark in 4rums like PET haha
    1. RO died in 3smash when cant borrow items/gear

2. Some PETs only bark in 4rums and must kick relog like animals when see me hahaha. So proud. idk wtf is relog it mean hahah

3. some PETs must admit it always a loser by VNs. only weakers must do it hahaha
    [​IMG]
    4. And del char when down by my healer (cant bark, cant talk anymore hahaha) so shame when that pet must hiding at Guardian for grind hard :))
    [​IMG]

12. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

This is a Proof that you die to a Vietch Killer of 9dragons

7.jpg

13. Zombiie

Zombiie Member

so shame killerbark, now u must learn skills of ur idol (relog/kick relog) for hold the PET life :))

14. Unn4med

Unn4med New Member

15. santiago23751

santiago23751 Member

I use to speak so much truth, my account got reported. BMW750i is the worse player in-game, lost to me 4-1. Sheikh would destroy him, lost to monkeyDLuffy. Embarrassing, just awful. He even lost to Oitza a pve player, 3-1.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  16. santiago23751

santiago23751 Member

Didn't you reported me because i humiliated you eons ago? Yup, you and your ugly internet girlfriend reported me after i posted your ugly face pics all over the forums. You look like an abandoned person who has never had a haircut in his life, also like a terrorist. Keep getting internet women, btw.
    And now you're being racist? Beyond me, you're a disgrace.

17. Zombiie

Zombiie Member

anything news ??
    see ur idol, she must hiding at Guardian band for grind hard with new char Abu and Freestyle :))
    ah when u say u put ur money for monkey but why u shut up ur mouth when he lose me 1-3 hahhaa, wth with a poor guy like u? that why u scare me and borrow items/gears of shemale :)) i hope ur idol will give her wife for u when u want borrow her hahaha. 1 btch for 2 guys use :)) i think she will happy and no cmt when u open ur mouth for that :)) :))

18. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

just saw this when I check my folder... lol ur u lose to a PVE and another PVE lmfao
    SpartanGhost.jpg

19. Stereotyped

Stereotyped Member

My instant favorite post on here ever.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017 at 8:30 AM
  20. Stereotyped

Stereotyped Member

Is that you admitting to being dimwitted or are you just a troll?

Did you even read the rules? Can't even follow a simple set of rules...
    You're being abusive, aggressive, HOMoPHOBIC, AND A RACIST.
    You're calling people out, picking on. You ridicule people about their real life and real life choices, completely uninformed on the large scale. Some nerve you got.
    You basically break every single rule. Not just posts deleted: you should be banned.
    There is no argument. The only point you manage to make is you're even worse a person than what most people recall.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017 at 1:29 AM