Just came back, Price Check for nice items

Discussion in 'Tao Server' started by beaniemonkey, Jun 2, 2019.

1. beaniemonkey

beaniemonkey New Member

Hi All,

Just got back to the game and all the prices in Hefei are crazy to me and making me dizzy. There are some items I want to start buying as well as selling so if you guys can help out and give me a ballpark figure that would be awesome! Please bear in mind just give me price for the base items without seal options.

+2 scrolls
    Tiger bead normal
    Tiger bead Ex
    Goku level 3
    Fox level 3
    Queen Level 3
    God of Wind
    God of Rain

Also for CC, is it best to buy scales and sell if I need gold? is that the best conversion for CC to gold at the moment?

Thanks in Advance!

2. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I play in YIN so idk if the item prices are the same. But I can talk for CC as I think these prices should be the same. CC sells somewhere between 2.5b-3.5b gold / 1k cc . I wouldn't buy items to sell but rather keep the CC and sell specific requested items and calculate the gold price according to the ratio. I for myself never sell under 3b/ 1kcc but rather between 3b-3.5b.

Also if there is any un-tradable items involved that you have to gift I don't recommend to make the first step but rather be on the safe side and take the gold first and then gift the item.