June Events

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Shadow, Jun 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

How come i'm not able to open up the NanoTech PowerSuit box?

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hey folks,

It appears that the NanoTech PowerSuit Chest obtained from the June 2020 Login Event cannot be opened.

Please hang onto it for now and await for further instructions in the coming days. :)

3. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

Make the set permanent and available for everyone for free through an event or Carats. No more timed items and no more loot boxes.

Yeezus and g2g2894 like this.
  4. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

The GD spaulders should be perm...remove loot boxes and start putting stuff in stores again.

5. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Our developers have addressed the issue with the NanoTech Powersuit Box. The correct item (that should work) has been sent out!

BeeBee and Starberry like this.
  6. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

Were the Power Spaulders [GD] meant to be 3 days? The logic regarding the Elite Grand Sword and the picture of the item at the bottom of the post kinda make it feel like its meant to be 15 days each.

7. Starberry

This is intended. The 15 days screenshot is a minor discrepancy and will be swapped out with the image of the correct duration so that there's no confusion.

[​IMG]

BeeBee likes this.
  8. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

As someone with communication with the staff, what is being done to improve the overall user experiences on this game? What updates/changes are coming that will improve the game? Why are scam loot boxes still in the game? These have been issues for over four years now under this company. If no change is coming (which is the case) why are you still here doing all this? If you're getting paid through items/RC, and nothing is changing, then you're part of the problem. Game needs changes and not a baby sitter.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  9. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

Game needs changes, not babies whining.

10. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

I agree. Where are the changes?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  11. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

Hopefully in our wording when talking to people that cannot make what we want happen, since its one of the changes we can make.

12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

only if we want the change we take over it.

13. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Lowkey y’all should’ve made the Power Spaulders in store for carats, maybe like 6k-7k. I don’t mind buying RC lol, but more carat items would be nice to see to be honest. For example the Power Spaulders. It’s not included in the Elite Soldier Package, so why make it another 500 RC? Additional accessories that belong to a certain set/outfit and are not included in a package should be for carats!

14. kiritoyang

kiritoyang New Member

Please give us 2020 WonderGuy Costume Package Perm!

15. Starberry

We're doing all that we can to improve the experience, even if things are falling on deaf ears on the development side of things to say the least. However, we are resilient and will continue to push for the proposed changes (even if it means having them implemented in small batches).

Currently, we're thinking of an alternative for the legitimate carat users - but I can't say the details to this alternative just yet. If you have any suggestions on what approach we should take, feel free to suggest them and/or have them sent via ticket.
    That information I can't release to the public, sorry.
    Our developers do the box rotations, so we don't have much control over it. As much as I know you and a select few want these boxes to be removed, a lot of other game developers & publishers do this because they're looking for a profit from them.

If we had a say, we would probably ask to "improve" the box rates or remove unnecessary items out of the box. I am personally not a fan of the whole "three versions of items" kind of thing myself.

The game needs changes and we will not stop fighting until changes are made for the betterment of Rumble Fighter.

iHumza likes this.
  16. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

These set of responses are the same ones that have been given since inception. Nothing will improve. Nimonix doesn't care about the players. Everyone should stop spending money on a company that doesn't care about them.

17. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

No one received the BF event box for June 25 9:00 PDT

g2g2894 and NeoStrayFox like this.
  18. NeoStrayFox

NeoStrayFox Clean Up Crew

The Bf event special box was not given out on June 25 at 9PM PDT. Please rectify the issue or compensate the Rumble Fighter community.

g2g2894 and iHumza like this.
  19. Starberry

Hey y’all, thanks for reporting the issue. I’m currently getting the issue checked with Shadow and will update with more info shortly. :)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  20. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey guys. I know no one got the Box from 9:00 PM, but we are looking into the issue right now.

EDIT: We are getting a list of the players, so the item will most likely be sent out tomorrow.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.