It's time for Rumble Fighter change.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HumoLoco, Dec 18, 2018.

?

Rumble Fighter gonna be shutdown soon?

1. Yes

59.3%
  2. No

40.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhapsody

Rhapsody Well-Known Member

You bring up a plethora of good points, Humo; but let's be real, nothing is going to happen just because we decide to vocalize our thoughts over an 11-year-old game.

Getting our local publisher to listen to our wants and needs
    or
    Actually reaching out to the developers as a Western community

Which do you think will happen first?

Ha Ha!

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Exactly. That's their tricky method ass.

They showed us they cared, in behind their job they dont care, yet they tried their best job to slap nimonix's asses off to offer us something better. but dont work tho. all is we see more boxes and yet expect more boxes in 2020.

I believe the first would be happen da scroll in store da cash. then next updates they throw us more boxes.

3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Breaking rules lead to getting less gwes and getting bad rep that no one will gw me?

False. Yea, I am serious. I have been heavy bad rep on ogp, everyone know i hacking -1jump, breaking rules, and shet long as they breaking rules then we pull to teach them lesson. In the end they still want gw us to see if they can win over the cheaters. It is totally different from free channel.

What's you said, is suitable for the free channel, where nobody want to play with you if you play unfair? Like that ddosing in free channel that they wanted to enjoy to play? Gw dont give a f**k because they WANTS the ladder point to take anything they would go so far. Take everything or nothing at all. That's what GW is for.

If someone black screen glitch on guild war, we would challenge them to take over their lp by black screen and double lp. to see how they feel about it?

I hate when people double lp on us, then on other round we won and double lp on them. you know what happen? They reported us. like seriously? THEY MOTHERFUCKA DOUBLE LP ON US AND REPORTED US WHEN WE DOUBLE LP ON THEM?

Yea look at this.

Explain this case please?

They recording, they dp for us. We didn't nothing. Frame us anything they can. which is leading to gw less and less.

Aegis likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Exactly.

OGP take seriously on us when they think it's us lmao. OGP is too stupid and bought all kids' tale story.

You see. The video i showed you.

You want know the whole story what we gwed?

The first round, They won.

The second, We Tied.

The third, We won.

They think they win because they won first round and tied. We knew they would double lp so we let them.

In the end? They double ladder point and realized they lost. That's why they recording it because they knew it would be double ladder and lost. And crying to OGP that we cheated by double ladder point? We have no idea how to do double ladder point? We only know how to hack -1jump, masked exocores, and more shet. we know nothing about double ladder point. two week later somehow we learn how to ladder point by d/c then plug in less second on last score. Surprisingly?

Yet it's cut scene. When in a few min, you know who the one d/c? It was them, not us.

That's why it was too weak evidence, yet somehow ogp supported them and let their d*cks in their ashole to banned us which is leading us gw less and less. Even worse, in gc they implenmented gw lp rest every monthly or 6 monthly whatever. That's even more leading us gw less and less.

Aegis likes this.
  5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Not really. It doesn't matter to me to match lp. Because it will be the same result.

Alot of them who holds more than 1.5k lp they are scared to lose more lp than what they earning. They are pathetic.

Rest lp does help for the small guild war but not more than 100 guild war. Because the one who holds more than 1.2k lp are the pathetic scare to lose lp more than what they earn.

6. Incero

Incero Well-Known Member

sorry i love u haha

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  7. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

I remember making like 5 YT videos exposing DPers

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yea sad af

9. MeiTerumi

MeiTerumi New Member

Nimonix just improve the dam game already by upgrade it like it did since 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.